EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)

Hi everybody,
I think it’s time to let boys be boys and let men trade forex ( if you understand what i mean !)
Best regards
Newtrend

I REALLY hope the EUR/USD signal is on. Stupid pair has been messing with my mind lately and I am pissed. I got emotional and lost $$$ this week.

The candle closed above the 50 ema on the 4 hour @ 1.4145 and 1.4100 should be good support.

Enough s**t talking. Oviously people are jelolous or bored or bitter. I wish everyone luck with this trade!

HI larryfp

I agree but also a possible bottom head and shoulders is forming for a long scenerio. If it manages to break 4185 i think it will go long but also agree that if it breaks 4100 it will go short.

Those other people were very rude but in a way was trying to help because if you read the thread it does feel effi is trying to promote himself for money and thats why was banned at the other site. This is the free forex systems and new people should not feel some kind of pressure to do any kind of services. Babypips really is a great FREE learning webite.

He doesnt give a real answer or explanation.

I just gave a better explanation of the long trade and i’m new. lol:)

Finally, we can get back to business. Effi Rocks! There is and never has been any pressure from him to become one of his students. In fact, he never even mentions it. Only when other members ask. What’s he to do, ignore their inquiries. He gives free signals that have proven very successful, and when I get the money - I WILL become one of his students. I’m also about 10 years his senior, but he has earned my respect. So once again Effi Rocks!!

Now let�s get back to business.

-clayboy

Well then he is taking advantage of you. And you are a sucker

The point of this website is to help each other for free. Thats why they are strict with promotion and he got BANNED from the other website

Experinced trader - A
New Trader - B

Trader A-`hello new trader B , I will help you learn the skills for free and learn my system and the only thing i ask is to do the same when the situation comes up."
Trader B- Thanks

Experinced trader - B
New trader - effi

Trader B-`hello new trader effi , I will help you learn the skills for free and learn my system and the only thing i ask is to do the same when the situation comes up."
Trader effi- Thanks

Trader - effi
new trader Clayboy

Trader Effi-`hello new trader Clayboy , You know what. huh. i am a poor 20 year old bulgarian boy who has 2 jobs. I will help you learn the skills and learn my system and the only thing i ask is a lot of money
Trader Clayboy - well ok, You want me to bend over too

Trader A- HUH what happened
Trader B- HUH what happened

Trader Clayboy - clueless

Have you ever watched the movie pay it foward?

:slight_smile:

Did your parents have any children that lived? If ever there was a good argument to be made for retroactive birth control - this is it. LOL

Have a nice day:)

[U][B]TRADE CANCELLED
(Criteria was not met)

GBP/JPY Bonus Long[/B][/U]

PENDING: 239.17
SL: 238.52

Dolsen, i don’t think he would understand that sort of sentence structure. lol

Effilang, I was wondering if you got my private message yesterday? I send it directly from babypips, but not sure if it has worked?

If you didn’t get my mail, how can I contact you Sir? :slight_smile:

I don’t think i got anything Vlatslav.

You can always mail me: <[email protected]>

Thank’s Effilang, I will write you an email today :slight_smile:

Looks like there is a short entery signal on USD/CHF now :smiley:
(I love this system)

We are at around 70 Pips on the EUR/USD Long.

Consider managing your positions.

[I]Reference ONLY:[/I]

[I][U][B]EUR/USD Bonus D1 Long [/B][/U][/I]

[I]Pending: 1.4139[/I]

[I]SL: 1.4095[/I]

Regards,
E. Lang

ahh…man I feel the love in this thread :rolleyes:

Hey Effi…how you doing? You ever looked into heikin ashi candles? Laters man.

Adam

Where is the EA available?

where are people on this board?

Watch for signals with the RSI not being able to break the 50 and stochs are crossing over that Effi mentioned . I tested these with some software and these trades seemed to always work in your favor. Especially with the t/p set around 50 -100

Hello - anybody out there? What’s going on? Where is Effi?

-Clayboy

Nice little scalp for 20-30 pips on GBP/JPY. Used the cross up of the 4 hr stochs. with the entry criteria on the 15 min. Usually I take profit around 10-30 pips. Depends on support and resistance areas around the entry. Have a good one.

AH

Effi is here: EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed) - Page 56

…Where he doesn’t have to deal with Thread Bashers, cuz they get banned on the spot.

Regards,
E. Lang

It is an excess of any extremal factor that causes a natural disbalance.
So a hurricane is not nature�s way of restoring balance; it�s the result of our influence in having created disbalance in the first place.

Nature, on its own, is a perfectly calculated balance, just as a scale with equal weights on both side remains in equilibrium, commonly does as natural event, occurrence or process.

It�s the external forces that inact on it eg; humans that push down on one side of the scale to cause disorder that are the reason fluctuations happen; tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons, tsunamis.

When that happens we can either compensate for it by having other external forces add on over the opposing side, or we can let go by lifting our finger and allowing the scale to align back to its center.

The problem is that humans have evolved into naturally disbalanced and disordered creatures and their existence and mutual interaction promotes more of that. We just don�t let go, instead everytime one side tips in its favor, we push on it on the other side until at the end of the day we reach a level which is artificially representative of natural balance, but what we don�t realize is that its all fake.

It�s too late in humanity�s course to EVER restore natural balance. It�s never going to happen on a mass scale, BUT on an individual level, it�s very possible and attaining harmony within yourself is a reachable feat. It�s up to every person to maintain balance within their own lives and those around them to the best of their capacity and ability to do so, but on a mass scale������ its just too late.

Balance and natural order is a fact which we�ve turned into an illusion, because �someone� always needs to be in charge or the claimant or possessor of something that happens. The world and the natural forces around us "do not" require us to prosper, they were evident long before our existence. Our greed is the root of the parasite which insinuates disatisfaction in our achievements and encourages the urge to want and posses more than is necessary.

The world is headed downhill. Human life is a viral plague that spreads quickly an its only about time that we annihilate our existence. I�m just trying to enjoy myself while I�m here :P

Regards,
E. Lang

EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed) - Page 56

Thank you codybear. I realized this soon after my post. Even without forextrader9’s help;) It looks like it would be a good system. Thx elang.