EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)

We are looking primarily for Long Signals today on M5.

Using data from Stochs and RSI on H4 and D1 we can better determine the overall trend direction, giving us the opportunity to exclude taking signals in the opposite direction.

We will however try and take advantage of both situations and trade in either direction based on the provided signal.

NOTE however that, the safer way to trade is taking signals on M5 in the direction of the Stoch and RSI feedback.

Regards,
E. Lang

I guess we could think of some sort of a Skypecast or something ?

I don’t mind.
Whatever you think would be convenient for users.
If you got any ideas let me know.

Regards,
E. Lang

https://skypecasts.skype.com/skypecasts/skypecast/detailed.html?id_talk=3333853

Hello,

thank you so much for this system, it's very generous from you, and i'm very happy to try it, but I just didn't understand B/E , as you said to move the SL to it, so what B/E means please? :)

Break even (point of entry)

We may consider Manually Trailing our SL to 230.35 now that the low has been broken.

Still holding short from the reverse.

Regards,
E. Lang

Watch out for historical r/s at 229.80 and 229.56

Stopped out at 230.35 (Manual Trailing R)

A reverse signal is available.

Exiting at Ex. Op. would have had you close the trade with a good profit. It is entirely up to you to decide on whether to exit with ex.op. or with S/R using Manual Trailing.

Regards,
E. Lang

Thank you so much Mr elang.

New Short signal. 230.22

We are trading sideways right now, so expect a few false signals until this goes on.

I’ve closed out.

Going to bed.

Nite.

Hi ELang,

I am a newbie to Forex and I find your system interesting and worthwhile for me to try it. What timeframe do you trade and on Skypecast? I assume you trade during London session and European session. Do you also trade during NY session? Hope to join you on some trades. I am on US West Coast time.

Thank you very much for sharing.

Batman

232.19 H4 Long

232.19 H4 Long

SL = 2 x ATR (~260 PIPS)

Use Manual Trailing on H4 or lower time frames to manage this trade.

Regards,
E. Lang

Here are my results so far from the system Effi taught me. For the first time im seeing positive results in my trading. Thanks a million Effi. May God bless you with total success.

Thank you again for the kind words Naveed.
I am honestly astounded at how fast you picked everything up, considering that we only covered the whole course in about an hour and 40 minutes, and you didn’t even use your additional 3 hours!!

As i said, i’m glad taking the course has managed to have such a positive impact on your trading.

Stay disciplined and stick to the rules indiscriminately!
Thank you again.

Regards,
E. Lang

hello, elang. your system is great. first time i am making pips :slight_smile: i have an advice. wouldn’t it be better to use this trailing S/L: the previous candles low (long position) or previous candles high (short position)? it would be extremely safe way i think.

This are my trades on GBPJPY following your method :

(1) Entered long a little bit late at 232.50 using a SL = 1 x ATR = 140 pips but i was stopped out today.
(2) Entered again short this time at 231.12 since RSI is < 50 and open candle on 4H is below EMA50, SL = 1.5 x ATR = 202 pips. Let’s see how will develop this trade.

Let me know if I followed right your method :slight_smile:

Thx

It looks ok, however we have not had a candle close below 50 on H4 while RSI was under 50, so you shouldn’t have had a valid exit/reverse signal.