EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)

As you can see in my chart on (2) candle opened below green line (ema50) at 12:00 and rsi (blue) was below 50 , so there was a short a clear signal at 12:00 gmt, isn’t right ?

[B]DAILY SYSTEM /BONUS SIGNAL/: [/B]

EUR USD LONG

ENTRY: 1.3906
SL: 1.3776

Regards,
E. Lang

231.56 Short (m30)

there is a candle closed below the 50 EMA and the long position that you said (232.19 H4 Long) is already spoted out by the stop-loss and now what can we do? personaly I have another long position at 232.32 and I think that it will be stoped out also ! I’m confused.:frowning:

I’m not too sure why your charts are showing up this way.

Why?! is my chart wrong?

It’s “Effi”, not God.

It probably depends on your brokers time.

Are you making sure the candles that close below 50 also have RSI below 50 ?

Regards,
E. Lang

Yes sure, it shows that.

Yes I’m sure too and you can check this in my previous screenshot.
My broker is gmt aligned. The chart was referred to GBPJPY 4H.
Maybe Lang you have different broker time so this could reflect in different signal, this is why imho signal services aren’t useful at all if the sender and receiver don’t use the same broker.
Lang which broker are you using ? (My broker is Fastbrokers)

I chart using the default MT4 Demo Platform.

Otherwise my broker’s Accucharts (FXSOL) - (Terribly ugly looking)

This is why we see completely different signals from yours.
MT4 Demo Platform should be GMT+2 aligned and H4 Candle are certainly different from mine :expressionless:
I think it’s better for you Lang that you state in your 25-50 Thread (also in other thread opened at ForexFactory) which one is your chart alignement (GMT+2) so that people don’t become mad following your signals :slight_smile:

[B]13.09.2007[/B]
NZD/USD LONG (Current Price) - Current Time: 09:30 GMT

AUD/USD LONG (Current Price) - Current Time: 09:30 GMT

USD/CAD SHORT /Pending Order1.0273/

SL = 2 x ATR

[B] 12.09.2007[/B]
EUR USD LONG /ENTRY: 1.3906/
SL: 1.3776

Regards,
E. Lang

People are aware of time differences with brokers. This is nothing new.
I’m not telling people there when to trade, i’m just sharing with them when and how i am trading.

If they anyone considers entering when i do, they should wait for an accurate signal on their platforms too, this is general practice.

Regards,
E. Lang

[B]hey lang what do you reckon about usd/jpy[/B]

I reckon selling at the 115.30 after a visible crossing on the Daily Stochs at/around the 80 level.

This is also 25 EMA.
25 EMA will handle trends on the daily chart.

Regards,
E. Lang

We are at about 50/60 Pips up now >> you may consider taking profit and moving SL to B/E

Quote: Originally Posted by [B]effilang[/B]
[I]232.19 H4 Long

SL = 2 x ATR (~260 PIPS)

Use Manual Trailing on H4 or lower time frames to manage this trade.

Regards,
E. Lang [/I]
We are at about 50/60 Pips up now >> you may consider taking profit and moving SL to B/E

This trade took a while to develop, but the wait was worth the while.

Our first 2550 H4 Trade was a blast at 60 + 200 Pips

Regards,
E. Lang

Results so far since our first trade on Sunday:

+342, -146, +260 = 456 PIPs Gain so far.

BTW, for those scalping, as i recommended use a Stochastic Cross on H4 as confirmation before entering a M5 trade just to make things safer.

If you did that at EX. Op. on todays trade you would have shorted at 234.10 and be up about another 100 Pips now putting you in at a good 500 Pips for this week.

All in all i recommend you take major signals on H4 and catch the corrections and pullbacks on M5 once you get an Ex. Op. from the H4 trade.

Regards,
E. Lang

Guys:

WE have Ex. OP. On H4 and an Entry on M5.

Consider this a good long trade.

I’m in at 1.0352

You know the drill.

Regards,
E. Lang

As before, when taking 2550 signals on lower time frames you can get a lot of false signals.

To reduce that i’ve advised that trades on lower time frames be taking in conjunction with complementing H4 or H1 Ex/Op confirmation.

We have Ex.Op on H4 confirming the 2550 signal on M5 and M15; hence our long.

SLs can be under the low or the standard 2 x’s or 1.5 x’s the ATR.

Regards,
E. Lang