EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)

WUZZZUPPPPPP everybody
Wuza happening

i agree

this system is based on 10 cents a pip for a $10,000 account
To trade this you need a 10,000 account

happy trading everyone

Actually yes he can say imagine 1 or 2 dollar pips. Its simply a matter of your personal risk tolerance…if these results are produced with virtually no risk then why couldnt it be possible? And i also dont see why you would say that you NEED $10k to start trading this system…why wouldnt you just adjust your lot size to reflect your account balance?..keeping it in line with a strict balance/lot size ratio which produces a set monthly compounded interest return percentage.

Trading Signal: Go long on HATERS!..theyre constanly on the rise!

yeah

and the personal risk tolerance is set at 10 cents a pip for this system

if he was to show 1 or 2 dollars then you show 1 or 2 dollar results

what he is saying is

would have
should have
could have

ever hear that expression
ex
my mistake my last trade i only put 10 dollars a lot
i made 10 pips for $100 total but you know what, i should have put $1000 lot
yes i SHOULD HAVE
OPPS TOO LITTLE TOO LATE

If your account was large enough to justify $1000 pips then yes you should have traded $1000 pips. The point here is that 10 cent pips were extremely conservative yet produced amazing results and that $1 or $2 pips are well within reason with this system and a $10k account due to the limited risk imvolved.

well then if it well within reason then he should have
done it in the beginning

would have
should have
could have

opps too late

Wuzup wuzupeverbody,

I think you and that other person on here earlier yesterday are missing the point.

I am providing basal results and exponentiating possible profits based on money management.

This system can be traded with 1,000 dollars, or 5,000 or 10,000 or 100,000.
You just need to reduce the pairs you trade to compensate for the increased risk exposure. You could trade 10 Pairs on a 10k account, but would need to minimize that to 1 pair on a 1k account.

It is incorrect to use terms such as should, have, could have, would have, since this is a mathematical estimation of probabilities. The appropriate usage of words is, will be, can be, must be.

It is not false to theoretically assume based on factual statistics that a system which makes for eg: a bare minimum of 500 Pips mathematically averaged over a period of 12 months, can be said to produce respectively $500.00 monthly where a $10,000k lot is traded and $5000.00 monthly where a $100,000K is applied.

This isn’t about showing how “much” money someone has made. This is about portraying the efficiency of a system. I’m certain that few here are interested in who’s making how much money.

So, there is nothing arguable about projecting profit scenarios based on current and past results. If anyone, thinks i’m here to brag about my profits they are wrong. I’m here to brag about my systems and teach people how to trade them. Most who are not noobs in this forum would know that by now.

Best Regards,
E. Lang

yes i held it out and i had a decent profit. :slight_smile: i love this system hehe

I am up 250 pips on GBPUSD

25 on USDCAD since last thursday…so far so good. I am using this system for trading correctional movements and sideways movement because of how quickly you can close out trades in profit, and i am using another system that is for longterm trends…great combination so it seems.

Great news Polish!

Don’t know why but i took that to heart! Just wanted to make sure you go out of there properly

Glad its all good.

Drumdude, its great to hear! I’m happy to know the system has managed to influence u positively.

[B]Hi,[/B]

[B] Really like your thread, does this sytem work well with the gbp/usd.[/B]

[B] ****[/B]

It works fine as you can see on the recent signal we caught on GBP/USD.
Since this is an EMA system, fake outs do occur, so its important to cash in as soon as possible and let the remainder of your profits run.

In a lot of cases you will miss cashing out, so you need to make sure you can incur the risk of a SL.

We rely on the win probability factor to catch the right trade.
If you however have prior trading experience you will manage to avoid and minimize the majority of fakeouts.

Regards,
E. Lang

I am going to be considering closing my position on GBP/USD at a breaking of .9960 and start considering taking Long H4 and D1. (not 2550 based)

Regards,
E. Lang

GBP/USD BUY (RSS)
Entry: 1.9949
SL: 1.9849

USD/CAD SELL (RSC)
Entry: 1.0344
SL: 1.0269

NZD/USD SHORT (RSS)
Entry: .7133
SL: .7218S

USD/JPY SHORT (RSS)
Entry: 115.00
SL: 116.50

EX.OP means exit opportunity correct?

sorry elang I have found what EX.OP stands for I reread the thread for a second time.This system looks good I am going to try it out on my demo.Thanks for posting it!

Hello elang I do have one question about this system. What does historical S/R mean? Is that support and resistance?What do you look for in this to determine exit point?

[B]GBP/USD BUY[/B]
Entry: 1.9946
SL: 100 Pips

[B]GBP/JPY BUY[/B]
Entry: 229.20
SL:200 Pips

Regards,
E. Lang

Great calls
thks a lot

You’re very welcome :wink:

Just don’t forget to move SL to half of what it was before, or to move it directly to b/e when you hit values like 100 or 150/200 pips.

Regards,
E. Lang

Hey Joe,

Its a bonus signal from my course system, so i won’t be detailing entry criteria here.

I’m away from my computer at the moment but from what i can see we’re up about:

+50 Pips on GBP/USD

and

+220 on GBP/JPY

I hope y’all took those signals.

Regards,
E. Lang

THks a lot Effi
now after the rate cut, we are up much more than what you mentioned:rolleyes: