EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)

Oooh… You’re right.

Looks like we are up a good 500 Pips on both pairs today.

Seen better days :p, i’ve seen worse, but overall good results, nothing suprizing for this system though.

That would put us around: +342, -146, +260, +182 +500(Floating) = ~[B]1138 PIPs Gain[/B] so far, in about 9 days. Thats good money and a good system.

Regards,
E. Lang

pls a request, once you are free, just divide the weeks, as some like me joined this week, and didnt get all the signal, so if u can mention in every week how many pips the system made.Thks:p

what about these signals, how much overall for this set of signals, looks like the usd/jpy in bad situation here:(

If I can answer for this?

The system does not take in consideration news events. I would think you would have to make your own discretionary decision on if you want to enter prior to “big” news events. Most news events though in this system aren’t even noticed since its traded on the daily charts.

AH

Be careful trading with the 5 Min chart. I strongly recommend H4.

SIGNAL UPDATE for TODAY:

[B]GBP/USD BUY
FLOATING: +173 (testing 50EMA/H4)[/B]
Entry: 1.9946
SL: 100 Pips

[B]GBP/JPY BUY
[/B][B]FLOATING: +459[/B]
Entry: 229.20
SL:200 Pips

[B] USD/CAD SELL (RSC)
[/B][B]FLOATING: +216[/B]
Entry: 1.0344
SL: 1.0269

[B] NZD/USD SHORT (RSS)
CLOSED OUT AT: .7060 / +73
[/B] Entry: .7133
SL: .7218

[B] USD/JPY SHORT (RSS)
[/B][B]FLOATING: -118[/B]
Entry: 115.00
SL: 116.50

We’ll let the S/L close this trade out.

[B] Total Floating: +730
Total Closed: +73
[/B]
We have no reason to exit any of the trades for the time being.

I will let you know if i come to any decisions on exits for my trades.

Regards,
E. Lang

BTW, when i say i’m gonna post my exit values, it doesn’t mean you should wait for ME!

I’ll probably do it when or if i have time or am around the computer.
So if you’re following this thread you might wanna start considering managing your trade on your own.

Regards,
E. Lang

[B]GBP/JPY SELL[/B]

Entry: 233.00
SL: 233.82

Regards.
E. Lang

[B]EUR/USD BUY (RSC)[/B]

Entry: 1.3971
SL: 1.3835

Regards.
E. Lang

Hi Elang

Are these signals still valid?

I just woke up and was about to place the trades but it looks like your trades may have already been stopped out?

Many thanks

James

Hey guys,

We have our first 2550 Daily Signal.
Lets hope it will be as successful as our recent H4 signals.

You should know the drill by now.

Regards,
E. Lang

[B]NZD/USD[/B]

Closed the GBP/JPY trade at +418
Closed GBP/USD at +160
Closed NZD/USD at +73

Floating Trades:
USD/CAD Short: +231

Losses:
USD/JPY: Stopped out at -150

+342, -146, +260, +182 +418 +160 +73 +231 -150 = ~[B]1370 PIPs Gain[/B] so far, in 10 days.

Regards,
E. Lang

[B]GBP/JPY SELL[/B]
[B] Issued: 19.09 |01:18 AM (GMT)[/B]

[B]FLOATING: +74[/B]

Regards.
E. Lang

[B][I]Hi Effilang,

I did take your GBP/JPY signal but was stopped out at 233.82. How come yours still in profit. Please enlighten me.

Thanks.

[/I][/B]Oh Crack!

I didn’t even realize what i’d written untill now.

It was about 2 AM and i was in a class with a student. I told him to wait, just so i could issue the signal, didn’t want you guys to miss out on it, but i guess i did it in such a rush that i didn’t even consider what i was writing.

I also noticed i made a mistake with the other signal. They were actually 2, but 1 is deleted now. Instead of SHORT GBP/USD i wrote SHORT EUR/USD.

You should be in profit now. That SL is totally invalid. My mistake guys, sorry.

Just so you know i’m not lying here is the JPY trade:

Regards,
E. Lang

Hi Effilang

I just want to check I’m looking at this right, is a stop of about 100 pips OK on the long NZD/USD trade?

Many thanks

James

Hey James,

This is a 25|50 trade, so either 2 x’s the ATR or 0.7005 (Technical STOP)

Thank you.
E. Lang

OK thanks alot

James

i don’t get it, how did you know gbp would be going down? i am fairly new in forex, only started since april…
well, after yesterday’s news release on USD, the interest rate went down, i thought that many ppl would jump from USD/JPY to GBP/JPY, so i expected GPB/USD to raise even higher, but it didnt

today morning you posted to enter GBP/USD short, i didnt believe it, but in the end you were right, my SL got hit

could you explain to me why it went down and how you saw that coming?

Hi Effilang,

Thanks for your explanation. Luckily I didn’t put more lots into the trade.

Is is possible if you tell us how you calculate your Stop Loss for the bonus signal? It might help us in the future.

Thanks a lot.

Ramli

[B]GBP/JPY SELL[/B]
[B] Issued: 19.09 |01:18 AM (GMT)[/B]

[B]FLOATING: +160[/B]

Today looks to be another profitable day.

We’ve hit 100, so take partial profits if you want to and start reducing your risk by halving ur Stop Loss, manual trailing on a lower time frame (see 2550 Trade Management Rules at the beginning of thread) or just move your SL to B/E

There were initially two signals issued today. One for GBPJPY and one for GBPUSD. I however thought that i made a mistake on the GBPUSD trade so i deleted it, no having found out that it was all actualy ok. If you did catch the Pound signal aswell before i deleted it, you would be +100 on that as well, but i won’t be taking that into my Statistics here for this Thread, as you can see i update them regularly.

Floating Trades:

USD/CAD Short: +191
GBP/JPY Short: +125, +86

+342, -146, +260, +182 +418 +160 +73 +191 -150 +125 +86 =
~[B]1541 PIPs Gain[/B] so far, in 10 days.

Regards,
E. Lang

Floating Trades:
USD/CAD Short: +204
NZD/USD: +40, +33

As for the GBP/JPY trade we took today at 233.00 > I had to go out so i set a trailing order for 100 pips, i got closed out at 232.50 for +50 and +13. IT COULD have been managed a lot better than that!

+342, -146, +260, +182 +418 +160 +73 +204 -150 +53 +13 +40 +33 =
~[B]1479 PIPs Gain[/B] so far, in 11 days.