Ema Step System

Hi guys,

count me in,

Hello maurizio77

I have been reading your thread, is it possible to send me an ebook please.

Please let me have the ebook too.

Thanks guys.

Yes please, I didnt dare to ask you, because you are so busy AND generous. Letdem systems come rollin down the roadā€¦

Thanks and best wishes

Baby24

BumpBumpBump Thanks!

Thanks UberPip for the site

And Maurizio77 , I hope I didnt offend you regarding your ebooks existence :o:o:o

Thanks for your time and effort.

I really like this thread, and the systemā€¦ thanks for sharing. I like being able to set the timeframe to a longer period such as 4 hours, without having to be in front of the screen all day longā€¦

Cheers,
D.

Maurizio,

First of all thanks for the ebook. I just got that from Lavaman who is kind enought to sent it to me.
It was very well written and very professional. I also like the records format which is very handy.
You can actually make $$ just by selling em.
Anyway i have a question about making the entries. The strategy calls for 2 or more lots per trade. So when you enter your orders, are they market orders or buy/sell stop orders?
If they are market orders, the 2nd lot will have different entry price since the market will be move as it will take at least 5 seconds for the 1st lot to be triggered. I am using MT4 platform.

Thank you

Thanks to lavaman, I now have a copy of the e-book.

After a quick read over a cup of coffee, my initial reaction was - WOWWWW!! After several readings Iā€™m thinking what an amazing piece of work.The logic of the system in my view is brilliant. Complex and yet still quite simple. Elements such as trading multiple lots and shifting into different time frames is something Iā€™ve not seen before.

The document itself is eay to read. Concise and precise, and very well detailed.

Maurizio, you have obviously invested a great deal of time into the development of this system and the preparation of the e-book. Your willingness to share it and to assist others in itā€™s use is most commendable.

I canā€™t wait to start using it, and hopefully, racking up a few pips. I have to say, if anyone is going to bugger it up, itā€™ll probably be me. I will make my very best effort to not tinker and follow rules as instructed.`

Cheers,

woofx

Canā€™t thank you enough for this system. Looking forward to trying it out on demo Monday. After backtesting though I can already see Iā€™ll finally be able to start making money consistently with this system. What is even more promising is that itā€™s free. Iā€™ve become quite suspicious of systems (and now certainly eaā€™s) that sell for hundreds, even thousands of dollars. I believe for the most part that the people who sell these systems and eaā€™s do not actually profit from the use of them and the only way they make money is through sales. So here it is folks. A system that is free and it works. Why waste money on systems or eaā€™s that donā€™t. Happy trading everyone!

Hi Everyone,

I have been a member of this site for 1 year now and this is my first post. I had been trying to put my own system together until I came across this post and started to apply it as best as I could. I have been fairly successful and feel that perhaps some of the errors I am making is because I donā€™t understand the nuances of the system. Iā€™m VERY curious and hopeful that someone has the e-book and would be willing to send it to me?
maurizio77, I, like most who have used your system am very grateful that you are such a generous person who not only was willing to share and teach this system to others here, but went the extra miles and created this e-book. My hat is off to you, my friend. Thank you so much.

Here you go MaineForex

Thanks for sharing the EMA step system, Maurizio. Much appreciated. Would you or Lavaman kindly send me a copy of the ebook.

Thank you so much.

Thank you VERY much for the positive response to my request, brian burgess!!
I will be downloading it this morning. Have a wonderful weekend!! You certainly have made mine.:slight_smile:

hell meurizzo77
please can you send to me a copy of e boook? i wii be very thankful to you .

hello meurizzo77.

Please send also

could you send me a copy please guys

thanks

jim

Here you go.

can I have a copy too ?

thanks !