Ema Step System

Hey there!!!

Sorry i haven’t been about much…life takes over sometimes y’know?

Some of you guys are killing me…read the thread, read the Ebook, there are links to it a few posts back on this thread, please read it before you post a question, am not getting on anybody here but it detracts from the people asking questions i might have missed on my thread/Ebook. I am a big enough man to admit i may have missed things on there.

This system still works, look at my pic guys…one loss and three winners on just the daily!! This isn’t a hard system, just know the rules and stick with it, just coz a trade goes against you doesn’t mean you have to exit immediately ok, this is a fluctuating market, obey the stops, obey the rules and you should be fine.

A few of you have expressed interest in other systems i use, i will post an example of one i use in the next post.

OK, some of you patient people have expressed an interest in what other systems i use.

Well here goes.

I use this system on either very low timeframes, or very high timeframes.

The settings are . . .

EMA 20
EMA 5

Slow Stochs 14, 3 with EMA 20 and EMA 5 set on top.

Macd 12, 26, 9

Rules.

When the EMA’s on the candles cross, along with the Macd crossing and the Stochs and EMA 5 crossing the EMA 20, i enter. I buy if they ascending, i sell if they descending.

Depending on the timeframe i i will go for 10 pips 5-15m T/F or 50 pips Daily T/F.

That’s it.

Try it out, let me know ya results.

Happy Trading

:0)

Maurizio77, thanks a lot for the description of your alternative system. Good explanation.
So you no longer use the james system, you cited on first page of this thread?

Thanks and happy season

Baby24

Ya welcome.

May ya have a great festive season yaself. :slight_smile:

I don’t use James’s system anymore no, not because it doesn’t work, it does…i just found that for me, the EMA Step system and the one i posted recently give me more profit for the hours i put into it than James’s does…for me Forex is a business, so if i can get a better result out of less hours worked i will go for that option.

It’s simply a matter of business rationalisation, ya do what works, what makes you profit, for the least effort possible. I just try to concentrate my stengths and purify the processes i use. That may seem ‘technical’ for some, but to be brutally honest, it’s just a way for me saying i wanna make the most money from as little work as possible LOL.

Forex should be viewed as a business in my opinion, not a hobby, a computer game or a gamble. I have worked hard for my money, i have done overtime when i should have seen my friends, i have lied to my girlfriend consistantly when i have told her i would be home at a certain time, then turned up several hours later with my dinner cold on the table and me in the dog house…citing “Work got busy” as a lame excuse for me being a bad partner.

For me, Forex is a way of putting things right and having a few good holidays to boot. But i still see it as a business, i still get scared when i lose, i still don’t get complacent when i win big.

If i lose every trade of the week ( i only trade about twice a week now) then i come back next week thinking…OK…new week.

If i win every trade of the week, then i come back the next week and think “OK…new week”

This Forex really is a rollercoaster ride when ya depending on it, but, if ya manage to win more than ya lose, it’s definately worth it.

:0)

Happy Christmas.

Well said, maurizio77, nothing to be added!

All the best

Baby24

Greetings Maurizio77!! I the beginner at this forum. Whether I wish to ask correctly I understand system.

1. it is imposed on schedule EMA1 and EMA 5
  2. Stoschastik 14.3.3 for trade one of these days
  3. CCI 20 for trade one of these days
  4. we wait when стохастик and CCI simultaneously will cross the zones bought up/resold
  5. the trend is not considered
  6. For trade on low all is similar

Here a picture
radikal.ru/F/s57.radikal.ru/i156/0912/64/a3bab2ac33e8.png.html

ps. I apologise for very bad English. I from Russia.

Hi guys. Im a new here. Been reading this thread today and it seems I will try this out with the demo account to see how it works and they after the holidays start off opening a real account.

thank you to Maurizio and the rest.

[QUOTE=Djon17;158343]Greetings Maurizio77!! I the beginner at this forum. Whether I wish to ask correctly I understand system.

1. it is imposed on schedule EMA1 and EMA 5
  2. Stoschastik 14.3.3 for trade one of these days
  3. CCI 20 for trade one of these days
  4. we wait when стохастик and CCI simultaneously will cross the zones bought up/resold
  5. the trend is not considered
  6. For trade on low all is similar

I found that quite hard to understand sorry. The only thing i WILL say is your point 4) The trend should always be considered…always, this gives you the overall picture of what direction to place your trade.

Remember the easiest trades to catch are the ones that are already happening.

Happy New Year.

im a bit confused now. Initially it was a much higher time frame. Now it became 5 minutes. Which one should we follow?

Can we have a fixed system for this? The original ema step system has been on a lot of changes. Which one is the most efficient Mauritio? Thanks

Hi Maurizio, have scanned through the system you shared with high level understanding… earn my first 20 pips using this system on EURUSD. Would like to learn more deep into this system, really thank you.

Thanks Maurizio!!! I have not found as you рассматириваете the tendency… Some pictures of your trade for descriptive reasons are possible??

Whether my picture is correct??

You should only have two sets of MA’s 1 & 5 i don’t understand why you have 4 different lines.
Also, where are your Bollinger Bands?

2 EMA I use for trend definition ( ЕMA 72 EMA 144. Under your descriptions I have not understood what for we use Bollinger Bands?

Or we define a trend on use Bollinger Bands?

hi maurizio, this seems to be only useful for trending markets, not ranging. Have you been succesful with this for ranging market?

Wow…ranging markets is where this system comes into it’s own!

Flat markets are just as easy as they’re ranging markets on a lower timeframe…the HARDEST part of this system is when it’s trending because, once you’ve spotted the trend, it may have already run it’s course.

Check out my Ebook for moe details, it’s link is on a post a few pages back.

Let me know how ya get on :slight_smile:

Hi Maurizio77,
Thanks for this great System. Have been trying to get in-depth with this system and its already showing some great result on demo account. 402 pip in 2.5 days. Not bad for a Newbie I think. :slight_smile: Think I still have more to learn on Money Management and the precise entry. Also need to curb those emotions :p. Will be doing more practice before heading to live account. But just here to say thanks to you for the great system.

Hi Maurizio77,
Just want to make sure on the Timeshare Technique. Does this mean that we Start looking from the D1 -> M5 Chart, looking for the cross. And if we find one in M5 then we start trading M5 -> H4/D1? I’m yet to capture the Timeshare Technique at the moment. Thanks in advanced.

Hi maurizio.

I found this EMA system is very useful and interesting. Got couple of pips.

Just a question.

Because i live in a different time zone ( GMT + 8) i just wanna know, at what time usually u start to open ur system and look for valid entry.

And does this system prone to economics news?

cheers.

Hi Maurizio77

I came across this thread and i read through it and got the Ebook.Its really great trading with this system.I made a little pips from it cos i’m not desciplined enough.Thanks a lot for the thread and Ebook.but i dont know if you trade this system with the Fundamentals i mean,i wanna know if you do trade it with fundamental.sorry if the post is becoming too much.Cheers

Hi, Nice work. Keep at it, the more you do it, the better at using the system you’ll become.

Timeshares is just chasing the price from your entry timeframe to larger timeframes, using exactly the same criteria as your original entry.

So if you entered on the 15 minute chart, once price has hit the opposite Bollinger band line on the 15 min chart, check your 30 min charts and hourly charts to see if an EMA STEP has formed on either of those, of course, as you have already entered you will not exit and re-enter, you will simply follow the price.

This enables us to catch the maximum possible movements for minimum possible risk, we just repeat the same entry criteria on higher and higher timeframes.

To do this properly takes practise, patience and discipline, but it is well worth the study because if you get a Timeshare trade right, you can stop trading for that week as the gains are teriffic.

Best of luck.