Ema Step System

Hi,
I’m also looking for this ebook () , Could someone let me know where is it stored ?

Thanks for your support.

/Koul

Ok, I’ve been trying this system out for a week or so now, and I’m a little confused. I’ve read the Ebook several times through, and it seems that the gist for entry is, start on a lower timeframe (15m/30m, depending on flat/ranging/trending market) and when all three indicators show the proper signals, enter your trade in the indicated direction. Then, go to higher timeframes to confirm the direction, and possibly add new exit targets if the direction is confirmed on higher timeframes. Correct so far?

However, a few pages back, a user reported an unsuccessful trade and was told that it happened because he traded “against the trend.” I think I need a little more info on this to understand it. This would mean to me that the very FIRST thing I should do it start on a high timeframe of any given pair to check the overall trend. Then, if for example, the pair is trending up, I should ONLY enter into long trades on that pair no matter what indicators are showing on lower timeframes, even if I get an EMA Step indication to go short. Is this correct? If so, I’m confused, because I thought this system was a daytrading system to make small-to-moderate amounts of pips at a time… so if I’m looking at a pair that’s ranging on 15m/30m timeframe, it would seem like I could make pips on both long and short trades. But what if I backup, look at that pair on a high timeframe and see that the overall trend is up? Should I avoid short trades altogether? This is what happened to me last week… I entered a long trade on the Eur/Gbp because it was ranging on the 15m/30m and the three signals indicated a buy. Then I got stopped out. The overall trend of the Eur/Gbp right now is down. So I traded against the trend, I suppose.

I was wanting a copy of your ebook, please sir.
Thanks in advance.

Yes Rickboy, that’s what I understood from both the ebook and the thread here. First thing to do is to check on a higher TF if there’s a trend or not. If there’s, then follow it (and only trade its way), if there’s not, then you can go both ways (since it’s ranging). Remember anyway that not every trade is a winner, sometimes you’re stopped out even though you’ve done the right thing.

Hi, I sort of know the answer to this question before i ask it but then again i dont ? Its all a matter of time, but in this attachment would i be going long or short on a 15 min time frame( the attachment is daily)

Koul / Awight87,

I just successfully downloaded the Ebook from the link on message number 600. Give it ago.

In addition to my last post, i know the cci and stochs are indicating a buy but is this going with or against the trend.
ta in advance

Thanks Forbesk ,

I got it.

/Koul.

As for me, I think you have different trends depending on the TF you trade. What I mean is, the overall weekly trend may be different from the 4H trend, that’s the way I look at it. If I trade 15M, I don’t care about the weekly trade, really, but I do take into major consideration the H1 trend and, a bit less the H4 trends, I’ll consider the Daily trend when I’ll trade on H1. That’s how I do, you can do otherwise.

Hello,

What I’ve read in this forum is great and this system works fine apparently, my question here :
Did someone has performed forward testing ? what was the result(s) ?

/Koul.

Hi, could someone post the address to the ebook in a non web link style so the administrators will not edit the post. Even then we are not certain they will. Or could someone put the web link in a visitors message? I have actually traded this system in the past and just misplaced the book. I have had good results when I did use the system, don’t know why I stopped using it.

Thank you,

bill

Wow that is alot of enjoyable reading… was over 4 hours to get thru it. Funny how people have come and gone over the past 2+ years. It is super to see Maurizio still around so I saved this indicator layout in ThinkorSwim after him :slight_smile:

Using ThinkorSwim charts (really cool charts) so all of this is fairly simple to enter and set up alerts, they have a scripting language. If someone reposts the ebook let me know I think I have the inputs for the indicators down but want to check since they have been tweaked some. Going to try and apply this to the equities market since I have never ventured into the forex world and I think the strategy should work on anything w/price and volatility.

In case the eBook is lost here is my last take on the setup. I am using Exponential MAs instead of SimpleMAs not that it matters much for these time frames:

1. Ema1 and Ema5 on close
  2. BB(14,2,-2)
  3. CCI(20, 100, -100)
  4. StochSlow(14,3,80,20, High,Low,Close)

For overall trend direction using
Rsi_Ema(14,70,30)
AroonOscillator(25)

Robin (Austin, Texas)

hello everybody,
you can find ebook here : scribd.com/doc/16871718/The-Ema-Step-Forex-System

It have been posted by Mano, msg number 727 page 73

let me know!
bye

The internet is indeed a gift of today’s advanced technology. It has changed the communication industry and now it is being used for different kinds of tasks. It seems that everything is possible through the internet. Before, the only way to trade in the Forex market is to be there physically. But now, you can trade even in your own home or in the office as long as there is an internet connection.

If you think that only the intelligent individuals are involved Forex trading, you’re wrong because at present, average individuals can already trade in the market, provided they have adequate capital. The behavior of different currencies in the Forex market can be compared to the movements of regular stock. The economies of most countries around the globe are fluctuating. Some currencies are highly priced but there are also currencies which have very low values. The Forex market is alive twenty four hours each day and so you can do your transactions at any time of the day and night. If you have an internet connection at home, you can monitor the Forex market trends and other vital info. Don’t worry if you’re not very familiar with Forex trading because you can find loads of information on the internet. Gather all the possible information you can get about Forex trading; you must read, comprehend, and learn from the information sources because that’s one way to attain success. With the internet in your home or in the office, you can monitor all the real time market information without much difficulty.

Forex trading also have mechanics. For you to understand the trade’s mechanics, you will need some helpful tools. Before you invest in the Forex market, you have to ensure that you’ve already developed the right trading skills to prevent possible loses.

There are some Forex firms that help new traders in becoming more skilled in Forex trading by giving free demos, guidance, and helpful Forex news. You can even start investing in the Forex market with only $300. Starters often feel uncomfortable but as days and months pass, you can get the hang of it. With the aid of the internet, it’s much easier to learn about the current Forex market trends. You can also rely on a good Forex broker especially if you’re new in Forex trading. Brokers can help you in developing trading strategies or in finding efficient trading systems. Aside from that, a good broker can also help you with fundamental and technical analysis of relevant data.

You too can earn promising rewards if you’re willing to assume some risks in Forex trading. However, it is vital that you minimize such risks so as not to lose your investment. Make use of all the possible online tools so that you can make educated Forex decisions.

What are your needs? You must be able to identify your needs so that you can choose a god trading system or perhaps a reliable broker. Take your time when researching about the latest trading systems offered in the market. Don’t forget to check the background of the broker as well.

Forex trading online can be easily carried out and you can expect more profits to roll in once you properly use the tools mentioned earlier. As a trader, you need to be disciplined and you must be very careful with all your trading decisions; being hasty will not get you anywhere.

There are a lot of automated Forex trading systems for sale in the internet. They claim that their products are the best among the systems, but they fail to meet the standards. That is why, people are advised to check on the comments of customers and have a money-back guarantee for the purchase.

Brody Max:)

Hi,

Thank you for the post. I really appreciate it. But do you know where i can download EMA and SlowStoch for IBFX platform ?. And also, when you mention EMA 1 and EMA 5, does that mean the parameters that has to be set ?. Thanks!

January is a crap month to trade right?

In the midst of a recession, a global downturn.

Not with this system.

1 System.

1 Month.

12 Trades.

10 Winners.

2 Losers.

Over 1000 pips.

That’s a 1 in 6 lose ratio…so even if you only caught 1/3 of these trades, you’s still be in profit.

Happy New Year :0)

wow! do you mean u earned over 1000 pips in january? live acc?
that’s get my attention…

hey maurizio77,

a big thanks for sharing your strategy. i have spent couple of hrs or so to look through the thread (well i skipped some… :P)…

i have two questions:

1. do you wake up at 5am (london time) just to check the forex daily chart or because you just happen to wake up at that time? i live in london as well but 5am is just the time i fall asleep. :slight_smile:

2. second question is a general question not so really related to your strategy…

i have been learning since last year with lots of diff strategy; ie. cowabunga, ema step, ma crossover, sunday breakout, fundamental news trade, macd, etc etc… too much information actually… most of them do profit and do get some loss… but, in my opinion, to earn in forex mainly actually based on good and strict money management…

joining forex is for me to seek the possibility of financial independent… however the statistic shows 95% will lose money. and in the other 5%, only 1% get to become milionare, some percentage living in luxury and a big portion of the percentage still looking for the best strategy…

my question is ‘is it actually possible to earn million or enough for financial independent trading by just trading with forex?’. May I know if anyone here has resigned from your daily job and rely only working full time with forex. I stepped to forex initially because i saw lots of convincing promises from lot’s of different website (EA, courses, systems, brokers, etc etc…)… what do you guys think?

Thanks.

Actually I did resign from my old job, and rely entirely on trading. I’m not a millionaire (yet ;)), but I’m doing OK so far. Now, I think what makes a trader profitable in the long run is not the strategy, nor the money management, although both of these are required (and the MM even more than the strategy): it’s the psychology, your inner strength and discipline to stay focused and put aside your ego, greed and fear whenever you trade. Two guys with the same strategy and MM can have totally different results, it all depends on how you endure.

hi tagada,
i’m really glad to hear that. Thanks for your advice. :slight_smile:
I will make sure i stick to MM with discipline and strength…:slight_smile: