EMT Forex

EMT is a S C A M !!! Beware and walk away from these vultures. European Marketing Team is a JOKE and are cons!! DO NOT send them a dime…

A friend of mine told me about EMT Forex and he showed me his account and on paper it looked great. We called Justin Alexander and he painted a very rosy picture for us. We did a search on the internet and we did not come up with anything derogatory. We decided to get involved. We set up an account online, waited for our log in info that we were told we would have by 1:00 that day. We didn’t get the log in info that day but we did get a call from Justin asking if we had wired the money.I told him we wouldn’t send it until we received our log in info and he said " I will fund your account with the $30,000.00 you are transferring so you can get into the trades right away.You will see this in your account when you get your log in info." We had the account info the next day but there had not been a deposit made on our behalf as he said there would be. He called again that morning asking if I was doing the wire transfer. I told him I was on the way to the bank. I was at the bank in the process of doing the transfer when my cell phone rang and one of my friends said to hold off because of what he found here. I was about one minute away from sending $30 K. I took the time to read these posts and decided against sending money. Justin called again that night asking about the transfer and I told him what I found out about EMT Forex. He said he was not aware of any issues was shocked that there were negative reviews online. He said someone form compliance would call me the next day and straighten it out. No call from compliance, no further calls from Justin Alexander, none of the 4 calls to the Florida answering service were ever returned and no return calls from Mister Alexander now that i am on to them.

I have no doubt that this is a scam and I was 60 seconds away from being taken like everyone else here. I have placed more calls to Mr Alexander and for some reason he no longer wants to speak to me.

Good luck to everyone on getting your money back.

I just recieved a call back from a compliance officer after reading all your postings. I wanted to be reassured that my money is where they say it is. He was helpful and I requested a withdrawal so lets see. Again no qualms so far. I can’t be the only happy customer.

You keep implying that i am naieve and a sucker. Well I beg to differ and the proof will be the definitive equaliser.

Thank you Poundem3, and good to hear yet another person benefitted from these postings !

Please feel free to have your friend contact us with any questions if he would like to be involved in the action we have taken against this EMTFOREXSCAM: <[email protected]>.

We have to post EMT, Justin Alexander, and the names any one else involved with them everywhere we can think of on the net. I do not like con artists and even though I didn’t lose, a good friend of mine did.

Hey Nick Carter,

You fool, check out their website… GONE
Phone their Jupiter, FL Office… GONE
Phone their Barcelona, Spain office…GONE.

You ARE one of them! Scam, Fraud and you ALL will be found!

Justin Alexander - SCAMMER
Andrew Wasserman - SCAMMER
Oliver Richter - SCAMMER
Tom Kennedy - SCAMMER
Mark Sawyer - SCAMMER
Gordon McCallister - SCAMMER
Mark Slater - SCAMMER

All numbers and contacts with EMT Forex Scam have been terminated but be aware of these names as I have posted earlier.