End of the Year Let's See that Journal

Let’s see your journal and talk about your strategy. I use a grid system. I enter on drawdown numbers (levels) -50 add .05
-100 add .05
-200 add .05

I continue this process until the market rolls over and shows a modest .2% profit on position.

1 Like

zero response speaks loud and clear for babypip traders…not a single 2023 journal to share?

The reason’s explained in this post from yesterday and I’m afraid it’s correct.

I’ll post mine tomorrow once I’m back at my PC, but it is a demo account, so not sure how much that counts for. I did do a 6 month mini review at the end of November in my trade journal post that covers most of my progress this year.

I mostly do my own analysis of my trading journal via Google Sheets and parsing the csv file that IG Markets provides of my trading history. I’m still working on my overall system, but most successful so far has been trading the news, and catching breakouts from key levels. Usually aiming for a 30-60 pip profit, with about half of that as a SL. (though SL is set first, and the TP based on it) I generally risk around 1.5-2% of account per trade. Though I want to try and work on starting small and adding to positions next year.

Edit: For clarification, this is a demo account.

Year End Equity Graph

1 Like

Is this a demo account?

Mine is, as I mentioned in the previous post. I should probably add it in the second post too for clarity I suppose. :thinking:

I was replying to the OP. That account size says yes.

It’s a 400k prop challenge account with Ment Funding

where is the graph for the entire year?