Enfoid prop firm test

I am a new member of this forum. I am an expert trader with years of success behind me.

Some of my friends asked me about prop firms some weeks ago. I didn’t know anything about them but I said I will try to help with testing some. I tried to find real reviews about some with screenshots, payment proofs, but I didn’t. So I decided that I restart my blog and I will share my experience there and on some active forums too. I will start testing other prop firms too, for example Fundedtalents, in some weeks.

I started my journey with Enfoid 2 days ago. I uploaded some money to my account and started to trade yesterday.

I will share my results here too and every important info too. I hope my posts will be helpful.

Here are some screenshots of my first day.

1 Like

This is a screenshot of the account’s trading history.

Here are some fresh screenshots. This is my second day of the EnFoid journey. My plan is to make an average 1% profit every day. I have to trade for minimum 10 trading days and maximum 30 calendar days and reach 10% profit. This is the Evaluation stage. The next step will be the Verification. I have to reach 5% profit in max calendar trade. Sure I have to trade for min. 10 trading days in that stage too.

My 2nd trading day on my EnFoid evaluation account was started well, but in the afternoon my trades went to loss. My equity is negative, not too much.