Engulfing Indicator Build help needed

Hi Everyone

I know its a bit far streched but i was wondering if anyone can write some code for me for an engulfing indicator on MT5?

I have looked everywhere for one but cant seem to find one.

If you can, please can you ensure that:

• the open and close of candle fully engulfs previous candle
  • An alert is made (Ie.notification and sound)
  • candle is painted with a visual (Ie. Coloured Arrow)

the wicks of the candle doesnt matter for this indicator, however it there was a way to have the option to turn engulfing cand with or with wick that would be even better.

I only ask for this help as i am terriable at coding and have been trying to use ‘EA builder’ to make one but cant seem to do it on it.

I’m bad at coding as well, looked for alternatives for testing like Quantconnect, StrategyQuant (liked it a lot, but the pricing was steep for me.
Settled on Cleo.one. They have engulfing, dojis and nice price action (if price is up by x% in past 2 days) and some really nice flexibility with other indicators. All commanded through simple typing, saves a ton of time. You can set up a strategy, set it on demo trade and receive notifications on email/the platform when strategy conditions are met.
Hope it helps. If anyone has other new, fast and interesting tools like this I would love to hear about them.