Presented without comment

4 Likes

6 hours later, here we are. Lol

2 Likes

Date night with my beautiful bride

3 Likes

Spending the week in Cleveland, but wish I could be at home

3 Likes

Wish I could relax like this more when the markets are down.

Feels like all I’m doing nowadays is studying/trading forex or studying my degree

1 Like

Haha, I hear you. I have gone through those seasons in life of non-stop busyness. It pays off in the long term and you will get the leisure you deserve!

3 Likes

You deserve it. Enjoy!

2 Likes

It’s not the weekend yet but it sure feels like it. Getting ready to fly to South Korea tomorrow.

Boys are enjoying a swim at the Crowne Plaza

3 Likes

We just settled into our apartment in Seoul, South Korea. Let the adventures begin!

4 Likes

Annyeonghaseyo! You hitting up Gangnam?

Annyeong haseyo! We are staying in Hongdae but we went out on the town with a friend that lives in Gangnam.

Wow!

Looks a little different than your hometown! How long will you be in South Korea for?

Always great to get outside of the neighborhood, I’ve always found it to be a tremendous learning experience!

Good luck and enjoy,

KC

1 Like

Oh wow! Lucky you. How long will you be staying in South Korea, @krugman25? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@frandlost and @CoinLady, my family and I will be in South Korea for a month or two. We are here adopting and have to stay until the Korean court finished up everything which takes an unknown amount of time, but is generally 4-8 weeks.

We have been here for 3 days now and have been having a great time so far.

4 Likes

Congrats on adopting!

Hope all goes smoothly!

KC

1 Like

Enjoy the food! Which Korean food do you like best?

We haven’t tried a whole lot yet but we have had some very good chicken as well as latte’s.

They have a lot of waffles and ice cream there last we visited haha. We found it so odd that it was so popular there. Please try their bingsu. Best iced dessert!

Congratulations @krugman25! Hope all goes well and enjoy your stay there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This weekend marks our 3rd week In Seoul, South Korea. We really feel at home here but I am also looking forward to getting back to the rolling hills and wide open spaces of Iowa. Hopefully we will get back home in time for Thanksgiving.