Enjoying the course

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Forex market and want to learn all I can and get into trading. I am enjoying the course very much. There is a lot of new info that I do not totally understand yet but I plan to go over it again and again till I do understand it all. I also plan to open a demo acct and use it till I am completely comfortable before I use my wife’s hard earned money. Here’s to persistence, education and practice. Thanks for all the help.

Welcome. Good attitude. Best of luck.

Try and keep it simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t. Money management is critical as is minimal risk exposure.

Thanks Steve, Will do.

To become a successful forex trader, persistence, education, and practice play major roles. I try to keep things simple as per my understanding. I focus on doing what works more and less of what doesn’t. This keeps me going and getting better.

1 Like

Exactly my route to eventual success. Bear in mind, control over emotions are fundamental also. This kindle book at $2.99 is excellent.

https://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Trading-Psychology-Firsthand-Real-Life/dp/B08NF1NPKD

When i started off, i also enjoyed learning. I feel it is very important to gain sufficient knowledge before stepping into something new as it gives you confidence.

Remember that learning is a crucial part of your trading journey and you must not think of forex trading as an easy way of making money. It requires a trader to put in a lot of effort to be capable of making profitable trades. Once you are done with learning, you can start demo trading with a broker you like.

School of pipsology is a great forex course to start with. What I suggest is creating your demo account with your broker to test your strategies and everything you learn. In case you face any issues, you can post them here and get them answered by professional traders.

1 Like

yea, the school here used to list opening an account much later in the school. Now that lesson comes much earlier. I think it’s also a good idea to have your demo account ready as you make your way through the rest of the school.

Here’s the lesson on brokers with broker account registration mentioned in the last one -

Keep learning and do ask if you have any doubts. You will find a lot of expert help here like I did when I started out, good luck!