Entering a trade via Market Execution

Hi guys, my name is Sandra,I’m still learning. I’m on this topic now, can someone please help me. When I click on the symbol drop down list under New Orders, I only have Bitcoin currencies appearing on the list. What should I do to be able to see all the currency pairs to choose from. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, what type of platform you are using?

I am using MT4

I use MT4 too…Try going from the market watch list,where you see all the pairs and their price.Use the Plus(+) sign and you should see everything available for trading ranging from forex,indices, commodities etc.

1 Like

Ok thanks, I’ll try it now.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I can see all the pairs now. Do you know why the majors would be disabled on the demo? or is it just on mine. I can see all the pairs but they have a “ts” at the end.

I don’t really know why but my demo has the majors too.

Can you send a screenshot of what you mean by having ts cos I don’t understand?

Ok I will send now

Do you see that the majors are in grey?

You are using real account so metaquotes have own symbols and your broker have own symbols, in this case “ts” is an extension of your broker.

Ok i see them now but I dunno why it’s that way but I think it doesn’t stop you from placing orders cos other currency majors aren’t Grey.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I’ll keep on trying. I’m still learning anyways. Best of luck to you too!

1 Like