ERP Trading Journal (2024)

This is my second journal thread (first I switched strategies) not going to say too much will post my myfxbook for transparency

2 Likes

going long on EU here

close partial now we move sl to be and chill

short on eurusd

close partial now we move sl to be and chill

EU long

close partial from the longs now added some shorts seems price has found a direction

re-entered in some longs…

closed both shorts…

closed one of the longs now we wait and chill

Glad you’re giving another strategy a try! :blush: Good luuuuck!

1 Like

haha yeah , thats probably one of my biggest issues in trading , I swap strategies toooo often so im going to stick with this for 6 months and see how this does

closed my long from yesterday , and entered short, price dropped nicely we closed now we back in longs , but with reduced risk because of so much uncertainty today with fomc

1 Like

move SL to BE now we chill

1 Like

Embarking on the Darwinex Zero journey, I think its the best spot for retail traders(especially US residents) to “Grow as a Pro” and eventually become asset managers and have a hedge fund of their own. March has been a red month for me and when i look back at the reasons why it goes back to me not following my system and rules, or me switching my system and rules too abruptly. Will learn from these mistakes… It seems on EURUSD is where I excel at , will focus more on that…
screenshot (10)
screenshot (9)
screenshot (8)

1 Like

Last week was trivial but very beneficial… stuck to my trading plan about 70% of the way so still need lots of improvement. It was a flat week but equity/PnL is not priority as long as i follow the trading plan all the way through thats what really matters… lots of news next week for EURUSD will manage risk appropriately and follow the trading plan like a robot…
screenshot (13)
screenshot (12)

1 Like

I like this part. haha

1 Like

red week for me , still didnt follow my trading plan second week doing this… going into next week dont worry about pnl just follow the the trading plan 100% through

screenshot (16)
screenshot (15)
screenshot (14)

1 Like

finally a green week ! followed trading plan 90% through… missed some trades due to sleep, 3 more months if profits are consistent will automate strategy. Next week 4/5 days will be high impact news for EURUSD , lots of volatility so lots of opportunities for pips.

1 Like