Error uploading File

Anyone else getting an error when trying to upload screenshots? I normally use the “snip” app to paste pics, but it hasn’t let me the last 2 days.

“Sorry, there was an error uploading that file. Please try again”

2 Likes

jpg and png has this problem but bmp upload ok.

Bez tytułu.bmp (1.0 MB)

1 Like

Yes I’mgetting that - even if you save the snip and try to upload the file - stillcomes up same ! - get the IT Dept to sort it out ! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I figured it must be on their end because I’ve tried on 2 different laptops.

I’ve sent them an email.

1 Like

You should totally check out Snagit editor. I’ve been using it without any problems, and it’s super handy.

1 Like

I am doing nothing different and it’s only been an issue for a few days - Have youy changed the Babypips software ?

I just tried to edit my post to change “youy” into “you” - and I’m getting another problem when I try to “save edit”

I’m getting ;-

"403 forbidden"

no, I didn’t change anything

Looks like it’s a paid program. I’m not interested in paying for a bunch of features I’ll never use, all I need is a basic copy/paste.

Greenshot is one that’s very similar to the snip-it tool, and it’s free. But I don’t know what format it uses, so might have the same issue.

I’m sure BP will fix whatever bug has caused this.

I just tried editing my last post and got the same thing. Best not to make any mistakes the first time around, lol.

Hello @MattyMoney and Everyone,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’re looking into the screenshot issue as well as the editing error. We’ve been able to replicate them on our end. We’ll get back to you as soon as we get these issues fixed.

Thanks,

Pipzilla

4 Likes

I use Snagit editor too and it works perfectly.

1 Like

I am using my backup Chromebook and getting the same error message

I bet there was a forced software update somewhere and it is affecting all of us,

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

The errors for uploading files and editing have been fixed. Please let us know if you’re still having issues.

Thanks,

Pipzilla

2 Likes