Eternal Optimist

President trump states the american economy is going to ROCKET after central banks offer trillions of dollars of support

its probably wise to just sit back and watch today i think i go for a walk in the sun for abit lol

A major factor is indeed going to be which economies re-bound fastest after the lock-downs end. Its not hard to imagine that some badly handled national situations will result in firms from those economies losing out to firms from more astutely managed economies. A lot’s going to depend on how quickly financial support packages can be effective (not just announced) and how effectively red tape can be held back after the lock-downs - lot of politics in there.

Expect economies in the EU generally, especially the south, maybe even Germany, plus Turkey, India, Japan etc. to recover slowly, the US and the UK, maybe even France, more quickly.

1 Like

he US and the UK, maybe even France, more quickly. i think everybody abit in the dark as to the state of the economies globally in the upcoming weeks, months ect it such an unique situation .

Trumps Rocket ran out of fuel

Will only end bad for the USD, like very very bad. Look at Zimbabwe for example…