ETH Porfit, please advice me about this broker

Hello all, Has anyone heard about this broker called ETH Profits, I deposited some money with them around $1000. They have this inhouse trading service that they trade on my behalf and last week. They told me they made a profit of $6858 for me from cyptocurrency. I now asked to withdraw my money and they are telling me to pay 25% tax upfront before the profit can be sent to me. Saying since it is cryptocurreny, i have to pay tax. I asked them to deduct from my profit the tax money but they refused that i have to pay the tax upfront. Since then, i suspected a foul play in thier claims and begin to read reviews about them. The reviews about them are not too good. What do you think i should do to recover my money.

Thanks in advance

They said that you are unlikely to get your money back if things go wrong because the firm is not regulated by FCA.

I hope you can still get your money back. :cold_sweat:

Hi,
Sad to say you have lost your $1,000. Look on the bright side. You could have lost $10,000. Next time you will know to do the due diligence before, not after, parting with your money.

Did you pay them to a UK bank account, or did you pay by credit card? You may be able to recover your funds but you need to ask your bank about that.