Ethereum long term bullish trend

Bought ethereum as looks like it’s bottomed out and forming long term bullish trend

Post proof.

I never can feel safe with cryptocurrency. It’s a baseless speculation instrument.

ETH broken 3325 not a long time ago. If you ask the bottom, it’s 29xx. Can it reach this point? I dunno, it’s just for adrenaline’s fun rush.

1 Like

Have a lot of buys at the bottom here going up now :muscle:

Sl 3282

Take profit to the moon :rocket:

Whoop woo :muscle::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::sunglasses:

That is a good spot to buy, I think the pump is very close.

1 Like

I bought the bottom and kept buying yesterday bottom :muscle::muscle::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

You are so enthusiastic, cool your head that way you will think more straight. Congrats on a good trade but keep calm, if your so high with this you will be so low with the losses, I only mean to help and not to ruin your mood or anything.

1 Like

I’ve cracked it that’s why I’m so excited
Watch Aud cad go up long term too :muscle:

It’s a good example of the euphoria and depression in the market. Watch when it goes against and he’ll stop posting.

2 Likes

And yet it just shot up again

Omg :scream: going up so much

amazing instrument … but it’s not safe. Even gold moves in fraction of 10-100 dollars. Crypto can move in fraction of 10k dollars.

Either be come a king or beggar in one short breath :smile:

I’ll be safe I no when to tp

And don’t forget I just bought Aud cad again at the low - Aud cad hasn’t pumped yet jump on if you want

AUDCAD is one of my fav. Surely will jump in, when there is confirmation.

It’s still sliding down. I wait patiently … till :sleeping:

1 Like

Have so many Aud cad buys here shooting up now to the moon

Your assertion above that you get comments only when you lose is very mistaken. That just isn’t what happened.

What happened was that you got strongly adverse comments from countless members in many threads here not because you habitually lost but because you habitually lost and claimed to have won.

Everyone has losers. Everyone expects that. Nobody minds that. It’s only when you post loser after loser after loser in thread after thread after thread, and claim to be profiting from them and to have “cracked it” and to be becoming “the world’s first trillionaire” that the problems start. But even when the admin had to lock one of your threads because of the overwhelming complaints about you, you still seemed somehow not to learn anything from it, and you just continued to do the same thing again and again.

Other people aren’t causing your unpleasant experiences, here: you’re continually doing it to yourself. The problem was never with your “calls” (painful though most of them are): it was with your integrity and lack of humility.

1 Like

I was losing but didn’t return until I cracked which I have ethereum up Aud cad up

Slight retrace today with possible gold fall today

Correction day it seems - just sold gold will finish the day down