Etoro refused my wire transfer but don't send the money back

Hello there, I’m desperate trying to seek some help because I don’t know what to do with eToro…
In April, I’ve tried adding funds through TransferWise to my etoro account, but before that, I ask them if they have any problem with that… they answered there is no problem with TransferWise , so I proceed and perform a wire transfer for 2400 USD … when they received the money they considered it was against terms and conditions (because the money came from my boss to TransferWise and not from one of my bank accounts…) so they decided to send the money back to me… and then the problem began… you can’t just deposit money back to a transferwise’s account but yet they did it… so they received the money back after some weeks… and when that happened they asked me for a bank account where they can deposit me back… I send them that information on May 24th and then they just stopped updating the ticket, they don’t reply to anything, the chat seems to be dead, and there is no phone number where to call… nothing… I don’t know what to do in this situation. They just don’t communicate and I’ve 2400 USD missing… Does someone has an experience with something like this?

I was thinking to transfer an amount to Netteler or any other service provider (I havent selected one as I have just started trading). Now I would be more cautious to make deposit from my own account.

That seems like a problem with your broker’s client support than with Netletter. From what I have heard, eToro has been problematic recently with transfers.