eToro Review

Hello all, I started trading with a demo account about a month ago with eToro. I didn’t really care for the “visual mode” which was almost like a video game but it has an “expert mode” that I like. I have been doing some research and can’t seem to find very many reviews of eToro around. My thought is that I would like to demo with the same broker that I will use when I go live. If anyone has any experience with eToro live I would appreciate your input. Thanks.

I don’t think etoro is regulated and I even heard that they don’t even have orders available which means you will have to sit in front of your screen all day. Use a broker in the united states that is regulated and not these little bucketshop(little being the keyword).

Good luck and Happy trading!

Speaking from my (recent) experience of Etoro, the website and interface are fine, but if you EVER need customer assistance, be prepared to go to hell and back. They conveniently lose emails, send standard replies to non-standard questions. They have approved then subsequently rejected my debit card, and have given no reason for doing so. I had £30,000 to invest in Etoro, but after my experience with them, I do not have the confidence to do so.

If everything is going well, they are fine, but at the first hint of a problem, they will let you down. Probably best give them a miss!

Thanks for review.

Hi there, I don’t have experience trading eToro on a live account, however, they are regulated by CySEC (in Cyrpus) under number 109/10.

For me, it does matter if they’re regulated or not since everyone has proven and tested them already.

There’s already a modern thread about eToro, see here = 301 Moved Permanently