Etoro Scam? Possible evidence

I recently bought into a trade with the AUD\USD pair hoping to catch the upward blip for an easy little profit. I used MT4 for my tech analysis and will sometimes compare it to Etoro’s charts.

I was watching the bar rise up to a good level and Etoro’s was plummeting like a rock. I didn’t understand what was happening. Can someone examine this image and explain why I am seeing a difference?

I am newer so maybe I am missing something here.

I bought in at a point that according to MT4 should be giving me profit, but Etoro says i’m -3%.

If anyone could share their thoughts I would greatly appreciate it. :slight_smile:

JM

BTW, I didn’t realize the pic would be so small, double checked pair matched and time frame match as per circles.

Your findings are convincing but etoro has been around for a long time already.

I would be interested on other thoughts regarding this.

Money Is Everything.

Different feeds. Different pip spreads. It’s showing, what a 13 pip difference. I don’t see anything too shocking here that would warrant any type of scam. If anything, some run of the mill stop hunting.

get 10 demo accounts run them side by side they don’t match try it with 10 real accounts they are even further apart. FX is a decentralized market, there is no central exchange to set a price. The prices come from liquidity providers they vary. The broker can also manipulate the price feed you see for a short time. Its not a scam its how this market works read ALL the fine print when you open an account.