EU brokers for usa/canada!

does anybody know brokers/ spread betting firms, in Euope which accept us/canadian clients!?

FinFX does. I’m with them and I quite like them.

Hello, Nik

If you live in Greece and/or Germany (as your member profile indicates), then you can open an account with almost any forex broker in the world.

Thanks to [I]Ruling Class Elites[/I] here in the U.S., such as Barney Frank, Chris Dodd and Gary Gensler (who think that they run the whole world), offshore forex brokers are [I]supposedly[/I] prohibited from taking on U.S. residents as clients. But, many offshore brokers, and some foreign governments, are telling the Ruling Class in the U.S. to go to hell. And, we applaud and support those brokers and governments.

Two things to be aware of:

• The restriction on Americans refers to [B]residence,[/B] not citizenship., and

• The restriction applies to brokers, [B]not to their clients.[/B] The CFTC has sued a number of offshore brokers for soliciting business in the U.S., and/or for continuing to deal with U.S. resident account holders. But, there have been no actions taken (and none will be taken) against U.S. residents who maintain forex trading accounts with offshore brokers.

Bottom line: A U.S. citizen with a principal residence outside the U.S. is not barred from opening a retail forex trading account with any broker. If that describes you, then take your pick of any broker in the world.

However, if you are a permanent U.S. resident — just visiting Greece and/or Germany — then consult this thread for information on offshore brokers, such as FinFX, who will deal with you.