EUR/NZD Strategy and Trade Journal

Or your own wife lol

1 Like

Took buy signal at support for scalp to the top of range. 1/3 position.

Not too impressive. Out with small loss.

Canā€™t fight it anymore. Jumped on board continuation short.

Went a little bit lower, turned around and found my stop loss. Looks good for long continuation. That is the overall trend. Probably better to go long for the rest of week.

Kind of an ugly set up, as usual (wound up scaling in so I can have a full position on)

Stop is below the beginning of the trend:

ur buying into an area of weakness mate, u have that huge up bar and a bearish reaction, pinā€¦ stop chasing the price mate, i d go as far as to say that s a possible fake break up to get u in the wrong dir, hope i m wrong for ur sakeā€¦cheers

Hope youā€™re wrong tooā€¦:grin:
Have a great day on the charts.

no trades, setups for me today, average activity so far, mondays are rangy and slow ussualy

1 Like

looks like i found a scalp after all, if i d knew it won t keep me waiting i would ve risked more lol

1 Like

Good job, Iā€™m assuming youā€™re short. Not used to your plat, sorry

Actually, we were both right. You with your analysis and me with having my stop so far away and scaling in.

It aint over yet. The cute little rotund lady hasnā€™t sang her song yet :grin:

Getting there. Moved SL to just above third scale in. Also switched to 15 Min chart.

lol dude, i wasn t short as there was no setup on that pair for me

This is what the chart looked like just before taking profit. Switched to 30 min chart as ATR was below 10 on the 15 Min. I had three scale in positions. This gave me a lot of extra profit:

EURNZDM30 TP

1 Like

Buy the Close Bull Breakout. At this point, get long for any reason. Below is 15 Minute chart. 1/4 position size(very small). Assuming Iā€™ll scale in as I go:

Scale in at support for better average price:

dude, stop buying that high, u see price has moved, let it retrace, and buy the dip if u see it s gonna pushā€¦i dunno what emas is that but u could wait for a retest of that for exampleā€¦ stop buying at the highs or u ll buy right into a top, patience. cheeers

This trade is progressing nicely. Moved stop to nearest previous swing low. Profit target is still pretty far away, so I am switching to the 4-hour chart to monitor it. Will be nice to have some free time while accumulating profits.

1 Like

i d move my stop below last swing that just made considering ur stacking also, just to be safe

1 Like

Switched to 4-hour chart
I would be well within my right mind to take partial profit here, but Iā€™m going to let it run. I would trail my stop closer, but the EMA 20 is still far away. Therefore, I am going to leave this thing alone and let it take profit when it wants to.

Going hiking in the desert, hope I donā€™t get bit by a rattle snake. See you soon.