EUR / USD and the Majors in a hypothetical War Scenario WWIII

hahahaha, ok, i did not know that !!! WOW, driving dogs !!

I agree with that point though just thinking of the whole space program. That is tons of billions to no good use

Look up the term “availability bias”.

The world isn’t more at war. It’s always been at war. Always. As far as the middle easy is concerned, as long as there is at least one Arab and one Jew standing, they will be scheming to do away with the other. Those dudes have some long memories.

And this thread is about… what?

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

While I believe that this will happen at some point of time…I think that this scenario is too far away. I think that I’m not going to see it in my lifetime. Therefore, until then, there are plenty of pips to pick up. :wink:

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

Availability bias, quite an interesting theory !! :slight_smile: thanks for sharing it, just read about it, makes sense.

Good point :slight_smile: , it was initially about me wanting to learn how will currencies react in a world war scenario, as i suspect it could happen within the next 3-4 yrs, so need to be ready for it to grab me those pips :slight_smile:

BTW, love your signature, it’s hilarious, so true