EUR USD confirmation 2021 to 2022 series

Now I have 2 lost trades in EUR/USD and this confirm that Trade will give a next week. I’m going to trade via consolidation to give back my pips.

??? you have a BUY and a SELL both on Eur/Usd …?? why???

to bring back my Trade i just short and scalp then later once it reached support just long then scalp to give back my pips since eur usd is consolidating

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 11.15.41 PM

I do this since eur /usd consolidation sell @1.161 resistance, buy support @1.15900

Maybe it would be better to have 2 Buys 1 on eur usd and 1 on eur gbp both with 1:3 R/R …
or 2 sells ???

1 Like

your trading EUR/GBP? yeah I mean anything that works to you…

I’m not trading anything at the moment but i did have some success trading correlations a while ago…

1 Like

I used to just take a punt on something but now look more at Risk Adjusted returns…

I need one more trade in eur/usd to bring back my pip, one more long support @1.159 but its going to have a long wait

LoL hope it comes good for you.
Been there a few times … :slightly_smiling_face:

I hate waiting sometimes, but I’m still in the game :smiley:

Unfortunately waiting is part of the game

Agreed… Are you trading also forex market close? I’m in Hong Kong, it’s 11:48pm here

EUR/USD current loss -9.5$
gaining 4.8$

I still need to get 4.7$/or pips

I was Until the leverage was capped here in the UK so i have been studying how the bankers and fund managers trade Stocks share’s, options etc…

When we Trade the markets there is alot more than just forex avaiable to us and another side to how it’s traded properly too. Most of the education that is available to us is just BS… but Forex is where it all started for me because it was an easy entry to trading also fascinating to understand and how you could make money from changing exchange rates…

I used to trade with brokers like peperstone ICmarkets and a few others.

Now i have an account with InteractiveBrokers and look more at the Options chains to ofset risk of stock/share purchases

But Trading is trading no matter which market your in you need structure’d set of rules to follow some kind of systematic process with money and risk management in place.

1 Like

That’s a very good context… I traded 2015 directly trade live without demo, lost a lot of money… Lesson learned for me, but now I get use to it, putting no need money and use analysis. I think forex is safe if done properly but every person got different readings :smiley:

EUR USD i got a signal long @1.15938

well if there is 1 thing i have learn’t no market is safe thats why you need risk management in place,if you are long in a market you need something to offset the downside if there is a “Crash” or big drop for some reason.
with stocks you cover yourself with options contracts …

how could you do this in forex…?

maybe you could Hedge with a BUY and a SELL in the same instrument but this is not as efficient as trading stocks/shares then covering your back with options contracts as they cost less tnan the stocks/share’s so you still have some kind of Risk/Reward and your also coverd against the worst …!!!

That big drop, oh my god, I’ve tried that before especially if there’s news and my SL got knocked out, luckily, that was 2015. I guess risk management is required. I’m trading small lot as this will grow, I can trade bigger lot later.

1 Like

EUR USD Im am taking Target Price @1.1600 or scalp as I need to sleep :smiley: