EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Thanks to the ECB’s OMT program, the Fed’s announcement of open-ended QE3 measures, and the German high court’s ratification of the ESM, the to block the ESM, the bulls had a lot of reason to continue taking EUR/USD.

It looks like the euro found support at 1.3100. Did anyone go long at the MaPs?

hmm big pippin…i thought that u post a setup of divergence…and here it is…

thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

After last week’s stellar performance, EUR/USD saw a correction yesterday as price dropped below the 1.3100 mark. The move down was very slow though, indicating that bearish pressure wasn’t that strong. Economic data released yesterday also had very little impact on the pair.

The only valid trade seems to be the short at the WO. It found resistance there twice.

nice…its a double top formation?

i found descending triangle formation on 30min chart…

hi bigpippin…can u tell me this is a evening star or not? please…i am waiting…is that a valid set up for entry? now it has another candle for 2day…which is bullish at the movement…

can u help me?

Strictly speaking, it is not an evening star. But the two quasi-dojis seem to indicate exhaustion. Good spot, man!

not an evening star…@@@@@@@@@@@@??? K …THEN I NEED TO CLEAR MY GLASSES…

ANY HOW…two quasi-dojis seem to indicate exhaustion…so we may expert down trend…

thank u…

A pretty volatile day for EUR/USD. How did y’all trade the pair?

hi bigpippin…[B][I].if u dont mind[/I][/B]…can u tell me why u did not menttion this SET UP at your “DAILY CHART ART”?

THIS IS NOT AS GOOD AS WHAT U SHOWN THERE?

BigPippin, I’m confused as to how you get your numbers as obviously the figures you get are dependent on server time (or rather, the time you regard as a start of a new “day”). Can you clarify what the timeframe in GMT you use as the start of the “day”? You mentioned previously that a “day” closed at the US session close (GMT+3) but based on this, the opening price for 19th Sept was actually 1.3046 not 1.3038 as indicated in your chart

Good evening (good morning for those in Asia), folks!

Here’s the chart review for September 20, 2012. EUR/USD took another hit as China’s PMI numbers failed to meet expectations.

hi bigpippin…where u we get…China’s PMI numbers…it is not in yesterdays economic calender…???

and when it is released? please tell me…

thanks for the analysis of the daily charts… appreciate it alot, especially for newbies like us trying to understand the way the market moves

I will be really interested, thanks.

Fractal analysis of the EURUSD.

Last week there was a change of mood on the main currency pair. Price could be fixed below the moving average near 1.3050, which is currently a significant drag. At the same time, the image fractal structure suggests the possibility of further reducing 1.2750/800 early in the week. Evidence of such reduction will be consolidating below 1.2900, while the abolition of the script will rise above 1.3050 support.

Hi fxsrikanth try forexfactory.com calender,another great site.

EUR/USD managed to trade around 1.3000 on Friday. Where do you think it’s headed this week?

hi
Friend I use to do the Eur-usd forex analysis over my blog on daily basis here is the fresh analysis regarding The pair Eur-USD

http://forums.babypips.com/rate-my-broker/17127-best-good-ecn-broker-6.html

No thanks to weak economic data, EUR/USD took an other major dive during the day. The German Ifo Business Climate survey came in worse than expected as it printed a reading of 101.4 versus the 101.6 forecast. There was a decent short at the WO. You could’ve sold there and aimed for the 1.2900 MaP.