EUR/USD dipped to 5-year lows: Time to buy?

Blunt and straight to point as usual without waffle

Due to the current war, politics, and economic condition of Europe, the euro is crashing against the US dollar. This has been the worst exchange rate ever since the 2011 crisis. Also the US is increasing its rates much faster than the nations of the EU. As it is a bear market, it is a good choice to buy now. Initial low cost, and future high selling price will produce a good profit. Also, the EUR is expected to rise soon as the European political tension comes to an end. You should buy EURnow.

Wanted to Add, as itā€™s critical, DO NOT Buy the Eurodollar, and DO NOT Buy the Cable, I mention this again today because Iā€™ve been reading some ridiculous articles from the people on Trading View and the charts are even more ridiculous, all I see is colors and zig zagsā€¦ new people can be confused, but I promise you if you think itā€™s headed to 1.08 or whatever Iā€™ve seen out there today youā€™re very wrong and the goofballs at Wells Fargo or those donut eating fat fingered dorks at Citi are going to short you all very badly. The Dollar will continue to go up this cycle is not over yet.

1 Like

What are you trading?

EUR/USD, GBP/USD, CAD/JPY, AUD/NOK, and USD/TRY

1 Like

Thatā€™s a new one!