EUR/USD Discussion

Hi all! See my newest chart!
Is it time for a U-turn? Are bulls losing steam?

I just read that economists are expecting another drop below parity! Things are not getting any better for Europe.

1 Like

Hello, I am currently taking the ICT course!
Do you think I can apply these concepts to the stock market?

Thank you

1 Like

In both European and US markets, major currencies were mixed against the US dollar. The euro dropped from highs around US$1.0587 to lows at US$1.0515 before closing in the US at around US$1.0530.

Best time to trade this pair? Also, would you mind sharing your trading strategies on this pair

In both European and US markets, major currencies were mixed against the US dollar. The euro dropped from highs around US$1.0587 to lows at US$1.0515 before closing in the US at around US$1.0530.

My preferred pair which I actively trade.

may I know how much experienced you are?

A high- liquid pair that benefits long-term investors.

1 Like

EURUSD very bullish now. The trendline break seems solid

EURUSD @1.20 possible :roll_eyes:

Bullish breakout possible

1 Like

Is anyone Bullish on EUR/USD this month? News from Italy could have a big impact.

I’m still thinking down, below 1.0840. US data though is causing me some confusion. Not sure how to interpret it all. What about you guys?

I don’t see any reason for longs, double bottom on the left (aka liquidity) 1.08300 is the object for me.
be safe.

Still, same bias, same target.

The current market is really hard to figure out

If you’re looking for the long term then my EUR/USD forecast is still bearish.
It may break through the 1.13000 local maximum on D1 but apparently it will be the last uptrend movement, and after that it will go to parity with the greenback.

But for more short term deals you have to consider the ongoing bullish trend and act accordingly.

For me EURUSD continues to be a short position. Fundamentals support it given the weak data being released in the Eurozone. And to top it all of most retail traders are positioned long in the pair.

Anybody trading EURUSD?

Had a huge move down today that I caught. Super cool when that happens. But how much further are we going down?

The higher-for-longer I think is helping the dollar. Do you guys think we break below the 108.47 level? There’s so much room below this level that I think if we break, we might get down to below 108.

What do you think?