A.Pair; Eur/usd, Timeframe; daily

B. Long or Short: LOng

C. Entry Point: 1.2680

D. Stop Loss: 1.2640

E. Profit Target/s: Tp1- 1.2780, Tp2- 1.2800

F. Reward-to-risk Ratio: 1:2.5 and 1:3

G.Risk percentage: 1%

H.Indicators: Fibonaci retacement, stochastic

I.Trade Rationale: I belive the pair still has more room to proceed higher.

J. I plan to break even as soon as pair moves above 1.2720.

This would be a trade I would gladly hop on if fundamentals weren’t involved. However, there’s most likely going to be a decent gap this weekend (either bullish or bearish, depending on the election) which may render any EUR technical setup irrelevant. :o

Uhm… I see an hidden divergence LH and HH and School of Pipsology has teached us that this is a trend continuation sign. The overall trend is bearish… so i’m afraid this shouldn’t be a good trade :frowning:

Early this week a bank in the UK ( no sure i think JP Morgan) said they would be selling the pair @ 1.2850 ( which collides with a declining 50 SMA on daily time-frame), market closed above last week’s high of 1.2624, also the rumor of a potential QE3 by the feds is also in the air, i think we would see a great deal of positive news over the weekend aside the Greek elections.

Seems like it can go up as high as 1.2850 / 1.3000 depending who wins the Greek elections, but at the same time drop like…

$EURUSD; interbank market open at 1.2710.

i agree your statement

I stand corrected! :stuck_out_tongue:

hi the, i just wana congratulate you on your victory, and i also wana ask how do i enter that competition for the trade of the week? i’d like to enter to…

Thank you Ntsika, try to keep up with the Espionage blog page on Friday you would be furnished with all the necessary details. All the best.

“I see an hidden divergence LH and HH”

Please explain the hidden divergence. It looks like convergence to me. I also think the pair is in an upward short term trend and will pullback to either the 50% fib or 61.8% like it did on the 16 January. Commodity pairs are rallying. The market sentiment is somewhat bullish and risk on.

How do I capture my charts and post them. I use ETXCapital online charts. Regards

Please see here

Regards