Eur/usd rollover weekend

Hi,
I had a 2 lots position Eur/Usd, by end of Friday while there was a retracement on Fibonaci, and I assumed it has crossed 68:1%; and will bounce at 50%, hence I shorted…and the pair sounds decided that 68:1 is the support though it deceived me and crossed it south but again returning back and declaring that 68 is the support, and rebound to go up again, there was very low volatility at end of NY session by Friday …anyway, to correct my position I longed 9 lots …then market closed, and the r on roll over now…I will not be available at 5pm on sunday when Sydney starts…my tech analysis at market closed shows the pair at uptren channel and will hit the right side of the channel while retracung back up… Do u think that the pair will go in long direction…I will be available at my platform after 3 hours of market open at Sydney…there is no way to close positions while market closed, …it was a problem that i traded at friday end of day…any expectations… Can u check ur tech analysis for the pair and provide advice… i wish it will long as my abalysis and my position would be corrected…thanks

mosalem,
eurusd has been bullish. but you need to slow down.
is this a live trade?

you should never ask questions of this nature on a forum. why? because ultimately, you would get confused. everyone trades for himself or herself differently…worse, you might not get the right result or earn from the advices you receive from the boards here.

if this is a live trade, i urge you to stop trading and study the market first.
will you fly a Boeing or Airbus plane if you are NOT a trained pilot?

Thanks FringFX, Its live, and I agree about all comments.

please think it through. it’s for your own good. :wink: