EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Hmmm… I didn’t expect kijun line pointed upward again…

i’m short at 1.13385,

I won’t go long until we see prices above the 200 day moving average. I am only looking to get flat if we get those ten week highs.

-Adrian

EUR/USD moved to the downside but that movement was very short-lived because the pair couldn’t break below the support at 1.1060 and rallied again, breaking above the resistance at 1.1260. I think correction will continue for the foreseeable future and the pair will likely reach 1.1700 - 1.1800.

If im looking at my chart right it looks like its been almost a year to the day it made 10 week high.

The EUR/USD keep climbing with the RSI showing overbought price might go for a retracement. but still there is no confirmation on the end of the bearish trend.

EUR USD

Needs to go down for retracement, if this continues to go up, long traders will not earn much profit.

Let see if it goes 1.1270 for retracement on euro Session today, waiting for stochastic to downtrend below 80 then expecting a crossover to pull back.

manually closed out the trade for a small loss.

am seeing too much warning signs from other pairs suggesting that placing a sell is not the right move.

will look at eur/gbp at the daily close, and if i like it i will re-enter…

Let’s see how the most popular currency pair will develope after the slight highs at the beginning of May.

EUR USD needs to downtrend now, let’s see within 4 minutes stochastic cross over, waiting for retracement

Not as I expected, stochastic currently didn’t cross over below 80

What happen is stochastic two lines had cross over above the overbought market.

Ichimuko, kijun line still slanting upwards indicating a slight uptrend, waiting it to be flat line.

stochastic and rsi etc are unrelaible.

for every time it is right, there is like 2 times it is wrong

ichi kijun is slightly more reliable from what i remember. best used in non volitile markets and on higher time frames

Ichimuko needs to be used in trending market. Like everything else the higher the time frame the better but I have used it H1 for a long time. I dont like it lower than that but I have made a few on 30 min chart but that TF to short for me.

The EUR/USD gained more than 200 pip today, waiting for the closure above the resistance at 1.1260 to confirm the end of the bearish trend.

News not always help, but we should always know.

EUR / USD has recovered slightly above 1.1045 and is heading for 1.1260.
Momentum studies support the more advances, up to 1.1260.
The RSI regained its line 50 and is pointing to the upside and the MACD is already positive.
On the daily chart, the break above 1.1045 marked the conclusion of a possible training “double bottom” something that could represent bullish implications wider.

This news is three days old - boring.

[QUOTE=“bobbillbrowne;698312”] This news is three days old - boring.[/QUOTE]

Probably will still go up, I’m also hearing it might headed up 1.2 to 1.3 range

I agree, next psychological level is at 1.1400 level.

Day of bears ??? Short 1.1341 15 pip stop