EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Oh you need to google that one bro

[QUOTE=“bobbillbrowne;698192”] Oh you need to google that one bro[/QUOTE]

Found her, American economist works at federal reserve. I haven’t Learned about this, I think I need to continue my studies in baby pips school, I’m still in high school, hehe

I dont know about shorting today, we making new 20 day high on on daily chart.

you have to be aware of high impact news events because it could effect your trade quickly if yor trading intraday

Only I would look to short today. Paid for that decision lol.

Works at the fed, bro love that line lol. Think I’ll call it a night. 5R for the weeK

[QUOTE=“3xfx;698199”] you have to be aware of high impact news events because it could effect your trade quickly if yor trading intraday[/QUOTE]

Right! Last years experience with aud usd a sudden high rise but I didn’t know and lost my capitals, news does help

i might be shorting soon…,

depends…

Nothing else coming infor another 9 hours or so

Enough is enough, im going short, long term short trade for several weeks if needed

[QUOTE=“bobbillbrowne;698185”] What do you think bro? No better way to learn than to share your thoughts.[/QUOTE]

My 20 ema is above my 50 ema and my stoch is overbought on my 4hr chart I went short got stopped out so going short again at 1.134 lets see if I’m right :slight_smile:

Stopped out again should have waited till the stoch crossed over before selling

Stoch can stay OB or OS for long time, better to wait.

[QUOTE=“Xskppy;698218”]Stopped out again should have waited till the stoch crossed over before selling[/QUOTE]

Hello skippy, I like picture poodle, so cute :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“3xfx;698219”] Stoch can stay OB or OS for long time, better to wait.[/QUOTE]

I usually miss the start of corrections was just trying to get in early this time but shot the wad to soon :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Ying17;698222”] Hello skippy, I like picture poodle, so cute :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks :+1: , I’d probably be safer letting him trade for me :slight_smile:

Dont worry so much as getting the top, just make sure your in it for the meat of the move. That will keep u out of a lot of trouble.

Short at 1.13627, let’s see what happens

Today, EUR/GBP hit its first ten week high since last September. With that, I am now flat EUR/GBP. EUR/JPY and EUR/USD are both less than 70 pips from ten week highs. I am still holding short both but I will be flat there as well if we break those ten week highs.

-Adrian

Im waiting until it gets above 200 ma . but its real tempting to get in soon lol