EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Re entry again at 1.1359

[QUOTE=ā€œYing17;698394ā€]Re entry again at 1.1359[/QUOTE]
Stop loss at 1.1336

around the time i exited my eurusd short yesterday [for a small loss], i also decided to go long on aud/usd. i decided to put my SL behind what i deemed a resistance point. price spiked through my resistance point [triggering my SL] but then closed above the resistance levels and started going up again.

in future i will not be placing trades on the aud/usd based on a eur/usd analysis. whilst the pairs do correlate, the correlation [as i have just found out] is not that superb [eur/usd did not experiance a downwards spike like this]

still though. eur/usd is heading up imo, and after this week i am expecting will not return to the sub 1.13 levels for a very long time.

your stops are too tight imo. what technical reason is there for a stop there? it is not below a swing low or anything. imo you risk getting chopped up just like last time.

[QUOTE=ā€œdefiance888;698397ā€] your stops are too tight imo. what technical reason is there for a stop there? it is not below a swing low or anything. imo you risk getting chopped up just like last time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they are tight, but something bothers me, it didnā€™t rally up looks like I need to wait, or it might go up

It went down again, I manually stop at 1.1349 itā€™s not going as I wanted to go, let see during euro session

I attempted 7 times already going long but it didnā€™t rally up, is it going down? I think so

[QUOTE=ā€œYing17;698403ā€]I attempted 7 times already going long but it didnā€™t rally up, is it going down? I think so[/QUOTE]

Did I got faked out?

Re entry again 1.1364 let see

There you, there you go price action going up now

Oh current 1.1366 still waiting

Oh please just go to 1.1400 :frowning:

Iā€™ll stop my trades waiting for the us session

Sometimes the best trade youā€™ll ever make is the one you didnā€™t. My indicators have been wrong all day. Got to recognize that to keep damage to a minimum. Best way not to trade at all. One last try for me, on the back of higher highs and lows since New York open yesterday long 1.1347 sl 15 pips

[QUOTE=ā€œbobbillbrowne;698420ā€] Sometimes the best trade youā€™ll ever make is the one you didnā€™t. My indicators have been wrong all day. Got to recognize that to keep damage to a minimum. Best way not to trade at all. One last try for me, on the back of higher highs and lows since New York open yesterday long 1.1347 sl 15 pips[/QUOTE]

Right, Iā€™ll go for US session and Iā€™m going sleep, Iā€™m sure there will be more pips for me, euro session went consolidate with EUR auSD which is not my trade at all,

Not trade for now :slight_smile:

Bit choppy today

EURUSD rallied on yesterday session breaking above the daily resistance at 1.1236 in a strong impulsive candle. The next target is 1.1460 January low and February high that should present some challenges to the pair. The lack of choppy action is due to the market anticipating that the US non-farm payrolls and the unemployment rate will be worse than expected.

[QUOTE=ā€œhoneill;698425ā€]EURUSD rallied on yesterday session breaking above the daily resistance at 1.1236 in a strong impulsive candle. The next target is 1.1460 January low and February high that should present some challenges to the pair. The lack of choppy action is due to the market anticipating that the US non-farm payrolls and the unemployment rate will be worse than expected.[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m going for that 1.1460

Ok might be on something here. SL moved to BE second trade triggered @ 1.1377 SL 20 pips. Dangerous time of day but.

Nup, give up today lol get that