EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Price is trading off Fibonaccis right now. Keep an eye out for them and beware of the swords!

EUR USD short @ 1.1299

Changing long @1.1309

We have hidden divergence ( bullish )

Excellent! 110 pips drop so far, SL in place
Come on you bears

Got price action from the Bears

Waiting stochastic to cross over confirming hidden divergence

That’s strange sudden creation of pin in 1 hr TF @1.1287

I might be wrong probably this is the retracement from yesterday that we have waiting for. @ 1.1127

[QUOTE=“Ying17;698471”]I might be wrong probably this is the retracement from yesterday that we have waiting for. @ 1.1127[/QUOTE]

I mean @ 1.1287

EUR / USD rose on Thursday, with the ADP report revealing that US private sector has gained fewer jobs than expected.
The pair broke above the main area of 1.1260.
The daily oscillators detect strong upward velocity to pave the way for more advances.
The RSI 14 entered on purchase and the MACD is above its zero line and signal pointing up.

Still waiting stochastic to cross over, might go for full margin trade

I think the stochastic will take some time to cross over bearish will still continue

Your very brave Ying. I hope u get on in a good trend.

Lol, prices right now goes up and down

We have choices
1 is bearish trend reversal
2 bull retracement from yesterday

I’m placing a pending support and resistance from both ends up or down

[QUOTE=“3xfx;698489”] Your very brave Ying. I hope u get on in a good trend.[/QUOTE]

Aww, not really, I’ll go for full margin if it a profit money but if it is hard earn still minimum

If gun to my head and I had to make a trade I short below @1.12617

I got pending short at 1.1260

1.1390 proved to be a pretty strong resistance level for EUR/USD for the moment. The pair failed to break above it and moved to the downside again. I, personally, doubt that it will be able to break above the resistance before the US Non-farm payrolls tomorrow.

Anybody trade today?

Why not, I had over 100 pips drop on a short trade earlier. Its retraced a bit but falling again, currently 80 pips.

Price nudging 1.1260, are you in yet?