EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

but what was the reason for the uptrend ??

EURUSD on the 4h charts is in a Bullish momentum.
It is increasing and we can see a bullish pullback as likely in the short-term.
A break above 1.3450 would add to the short-term bullish case and open up a re-challenge of 1.3500.
Long-term trend remains bearish however and we reckon 1.3570 would hold in the coming week.

It probably because the US President Barack Obama has authorized air-strikes in Iraq to protect the American personnel.

goodmorning and still no good entry points on the price

We have started intra day bearish today. Price has closed below the 20 SMA on hourly chart, then 1.3350 may be seen tomorrow, let’s see how will this pair play.

EURUSD is in a strong downtrend.
This has been for the better part of three months.
But some say that the bearish evidence is mounting.
The bullish momentum divergence on 4h and daily charts, oversold price action, and the most consolidation we’ve seen since June all increase the likelihood if a short-term bullish correction.
If the August lows are hit below 1.3330, then we sure came shift back to the primary bearish trend.

If the US fundamentals come out in line with expectations or better than expected, then the EURUSD may fall some more, but be attentive to the 1.3300 level.

The dollar traded unchanged or higher than most G10 counterparts during this European morning.
Appreciated against the SEK, CHF and EUR in this order, while weakened against the NOK.
The dollar was also unchanged from the CAD, AUD, GBP, JPY and NZD.

Eyes on the US data, we need to see a breakout breakdown below the 1.3330 which may signal the continuation of the downtrend.

After big whipsaw it looks like prices are back to where they started today, I found very interesting. Tomorrow is another day filled with data, will it be the same thing happen again?

we got a perfect doji today with the negative US data

two days of uncertainty i hope the market give us a signal before the end of the week for the upcoming trend

I hope so too, for two days the prices are back to where they started initially, let’s see tomorrow.

Maybe here is another reason we should stay out of the market today:Ukraine Strikes APCs From Russia as Spat Over Aid Convoy Deepens - Bloomberg.

good that i was out of the market anyway because of its uncertainty

All it produced was a drop im equities and Yen crosses… a knee-jerk reaction to news about Ukraine destroying part of Russia’s convoy…

its like deja vu the same candle stick like friday price is still in the 40 pip range

Light economic calendar yesterday, EURUSD is trapped in a narrow range and we need a breakout for momentum to pick up and we have a busy week ahead of us.

Excellent article today on Draghi’s failures,

on the Financial Times…Enjoy:

http://m.ft.com/cms/s/0/b8bb9dd6-2467-11e4-be8e-00144feabdc0.html

How fortunes change!