EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

that was a big fall today. but now trend lost momentum i don’t think this will continue with all the indicators showing pair is oversold

Who knows…

Indeed…

NOBODY KNOWS THE FUTURE

You are right no one knows the future, but eur/usd did hit new 2014 lows today, I can feel the potential of downtrend, but again no one knows, let’s see.

It looks like we are out of ranging period, we can see bearish trend quite clear now.

where the pair is going honestly 1.3000 is it going to be tested or what

honestly I cant predict where the price will go now

Nobody can…ever…Join the club :wink:

Friday with Yellen and Draghi is going to be interesting, will it break 1.30 let’s see.

We already have a heavily oversold market and how much further will we trade to the downside?

the market is dying from being oversold but there is nothing encouraging the correction

Still a bearish market, there are 3 important levels which may be interesting when we creating a fresh trading setup next week. The 1.3330, 1.3300 and 1.3240, How much further can the EURUSD Bears take prices or it will trade up back to 1.3330?

I vote on eurusd continue bearish to 1.3200, let’s see how it play out next week.

Looks pretty much like the EUR/USD is continuing its fall. There are also interesting news on monday which might bring the price down a bit.

the market started with a gap price opened at 1.3196. you were right

Very good analysis

What a gap!

EURUSD decline continues making new fresh lows on Friday at 1.3220 with no buyers in sight. The down trend continues intact for now but with a high risk of a short squeeze as stochastic is showing oversold conditions, the next support zone is within 1.3106 and 1.3174 reporting to September 2013 low.

again no movement the gap put the market in an uncertainty. lets see with today’s US data what will happen

Ah…if only!

It dropped almost another 2% (200 pips) since then!

Nobody really knows what the future holds!

The EURUSD gapped lower yesterday, as the bearish pressure on the Euro continues. Breaking below 1.3185 and making new lows but is showing some signs of exhaustion and today we may see some recovery.