EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Yes, my opinion comes from this chart by tmc:

http://tradermc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/EUR-USD-SHORT-TERM-ELLIOTT-WAVE-SEP-8.png

lets see what the news will bring on the pair

Thatā€™s a interesting chart, thanks.

What a mess. Please tell me you do your own tech analysis bro and donā€™t rely on others.

The dollar was almost unchanged or slightly higher compared to their counterparts in the G10, in the absence of relevant economic events. The dollar gained ground against the GBP, NOK and AUD.
The British pound came under great pressure because of the supporters of Scottish independence have taken the lead in the polls.

What are you guys targeting here on EUR/USD? I am still strong on SELL and I believe it is heading to 1.278x as July 2013 low. I am a fully technical trader, doesnā€™t have much view on fundamental news. But technical tell me it will be heading there to have some Major Support. Just my 2 cents view.

EURUSD is trading under 1.29, continuing the downfall. The pair reached a low of 1.2881 yesterday. The latest leg down can be associated with strength of the greenback that reached high levels against many other currencies.

Thereā€™s a doji candlestick in the 4 hour filter chart, so I think we might see some temporary pullback or consolidation with target 1.2935 or even 1.3000, but after that it will likely continue to descend. The trend is still very much bearish .

Hereā€™s your doji candle on my 70 tick chart. I see the market stalling before New York open. No reason to think the markets going anyway but down.

Nothing more than fall down for the major currencies against the US dollar today.

The dollar has been unchanged against most pairs the G10. Only depreciated against the AUD and GBP, in that order.
The GBP appreciated with data from Industrial Production and Trade Balance of the country for July

Absolutely agree that. A pullback must happen especially with such big movement in last couple of days. A pullback wasnā€™t bad situation, it just give us more opportunity to enter another high profitability trading.

I think that there is a corrective rally coming for AUD/USD that will be interesting for a short.

I agree that the market must make correction after the knife drop but i donā€™t think the correction will be big we still donā€™t have a strong sign on the chart for a major bullback

EURUSD made a fresh low during yesterday session, but the 1.2850 level has offered enough support to turn things back around and pushing prices up. With that being the case, the market looks like it could make a correction to the upside, but the 1.30 level will bring in significant resistance. The resistance may offer short-term selling opportunities in this currency pair that is most obviously bearish.

I believe it is the time now for us to continuing pushing it down. We have a wide channel down there to approach. Letā€™s rock.:27:

A SELL does not push down.
2nd. How on earth can the price go down when some ****tards have 20LOT sell positions down there ? (see ā€œTrusted FX Management Signal Serviceā€)

EUR/USD appears to be headed for 1.2980 where thereā€™s a resistance level and if it breaks above that level it might reach 1.3000. That said, after that it might continie its descent.

I do not know why i have doubt, maybe because the rebound from the 1.2955 two times. Letā€™s wait and see.

You have doubt because a) the market is bearish, b) you see this current movement as a correction and c) its an hour out from New York open. Like us the market is waiting for a lead from the US