EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

To me, the crucial point are on 1.290x area. It is a Resistance become crucial Support on lower Time Frame. At the moment of my post, it has break 1.292x area and heading towards the final support. If it breaks there again, I believe I have no more doubt it will be heading to 1.278x area on July 2013 low.

The dollar has traded stable against NOK, EUR, SEK and CHF and high against the AUD, JPY, GBP, NZD and CAD, in that order.
The pound continued its downward trend with uncertainty regarding the outcome of the referendum in Scotland, which continues to dominate investor sentiment. The leaders of the three main political parties in Britain have announced a last minute trip to Scotland to support the campaign against independence.

Holly crap referendum … what ?
There are some big guys (accounts > 10 millions) selling on the resistance line, spiking up and either
a) hitting trailing stops of high SELL positions already in profit or
b) hitting SL for low SELL positions.
They usually close those fat SELLs at 15 pips for > 1000$
We are waiting for the unconventional instruments of mr. Draghi to move to 1.26
After that, we will grow slowly in 2015,2016 back to 1.39 ++my2c;

we are in the range of 1.2900 and 1.2940. until i see a break over or under i don’t believe in selling or buying long

I took a short sell on the eurusd from the1.2915 .

EURUSD had a fairly peaceful session consolidating around the vicinity of 1.2880 to 1.2960. The pair is seems to be appealed to the 1.29 level, ultimately this market will break out to the downside and if we do, the market should aim for the 1.28 level. The 1.30 level shows a significant resistance and as a result look for short-term candles that show signs of selling.

EUR/USD couldn’t even reach 1.2980, let alone 1.3000. I think it’s just consolidating and will continue its descent with target 1.2800 and then it will likely go even lower - 1.2750 which is a support level visible in the monthly filter chart.

Iam still on my opinion from yesterday I keep making profit from the side wave 1.2900 to 1.2940 until now we don’t have a major break I don’t believe in 1.3000 or 1.2800 until i can see a break on the chart

The dollar traded mixed against its G10 peers.
But was down compared to GBP, EUR and CHF.
The pound appreciated during European morning in an attempt to bridge the gap Monday. Just a week before the Scottish referendum, opinion polls dropped dramatically and increased uncertainty about the results.

The EURUSD is very quiet, most likely waiting for retail sales out of the US

Shorted at 1.3428 on the 25th of July after it broke a new 100 day low and then some. Stop is now at 1.3158 (seven day high). It looks like the seven day high will likely drop to 1.2991 or so tomorrow, that is where my stop will go, I will take profits at the next break of a seven day high. I imagine there is much more room to go south, but I don’t trade my hunches just the price action.

It is very very messed price action to me. It might be much better on Cable price action forming and developing to go another shot to higher high maybe. Forget about EUR/USD today, a triangle inside box forming.

Why bro. Made a 5% return just by trading Moscow open. Just have to know what it is your doing. Seems everyone’s to scared to trade cause they just do t understand the market. More tech analysis please people less opinions

EUR/USD is still consolidating and is fairly peaceful at the moment but once the consolidation is over, I believe it will continue falling with target 1.2750-1.2700.

EUR / USD continued to move slowly, remaining between the support line of 1.2860 (S1) and the psychological barrier of 1.3000 (R1).
The MACD remained higher after crossing above its signal line, while the positive divergence between the RSI and price movement is still in effect.

price even can’t stay one candle over 1.2950 it keep falling back again around 1.2900 a bearish pennant is forming on the 4 hours chart I think next week we will see a major drop on the price

I agree with you on this one, we will see next week.

Looks like the EURUSD has formed a pennant or a flag around the 1.2900 area. All there is to do is wait to see in which directions it decides to take off from this point.

Oh, congrats then. I am a rule-based discretionary traders, and I follow all my rules very tight to avoid any of mistakes. A lot of instrument there, why forcing myself for some price action I am not use to, right? Consolidation, Wedges, Triangle, all those pattern are chopping out those amateurs market. So I prefer to trade more on high probability with a clearer trend direction. We have a lot there yesterday such as EJ, UJ, GA, EA, AU with a nice trending. No reason to put myself in on those choppy and 48/50 market(2% still have to pay broker).

This is probably my beef with this thread. I solely trade this pair and all I hear is if the price doesn’t go up its going to go down. If this then that or else maybe oh I don’t really know. While everybody’s trying to predict what might happen no-one is looking at what is happening right now and opportunity is being missed.

This thread is supposed to be about tech analysis of the EURUSD not a slap on the bum congrats for unsubstantiated opinion