EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

first of all it’s not a noise trade. Noise traders are something another. If you speak about intra-day trading and this is what was going on okay I agree with your talk that it’s highly risky. the chances are not high that is why most of the intra-day traders use stop-loss half the profit to gain from the trading.

have a great weekend

Well said.

The Euro may continue to drop versus the Dollar even more, especially if the ECB implements more economic stimulus.

With a break of the 3-day low on the 17th of September, Arbitrager on Acid dropped (went short) at 1.2906 with an initial stop just over the 3-day high at 1.3000. Since then, the pair has broken new lows in 10 of the 13 sessions to confirm an LSD. (Arbitrager on Acid defines an LSD, or Lettuce Score Descent, as a technical quantifiable phenomenon wherein the number of sessions in a given period that produce a new low outnumber those that do not).

With each decline of the 3-day high, Arbitrager on Acid trailed his stop like hallucinatory tracers along the 3-day high landing it just above the September 30 high at 1.2763, the same day that the 7-day high fell below break-even in this trade.  Since then the 7-day high has fallen to catch up to the stop and if the price does not break above the September 29th high of 1.2715, the tracer will fall to just above that level and continue onward with the 7-day high until triggered.

How long will this trade last?  LSD can last a lot longer than most trips.  The only way to find out is to drop the LSD and see how long those tracers last.

May your trips be long and may the forex gods bless you with more LSD and more lettuce.

EURUSD pair fell hard during the course of Friday session, crashing into the 1.25 level after better than expected nonfarm payrolls. The 1.25 is a large, round and psychologically significant number. That is a major support barrier, and as a result a bounce from here would be a huge surprise. However, a close below the 1.25 level, the pair will then make its move down to the 1.2430 this week.

After the big drop on Friday EUR/USD seems to be in for some pullback now - there’s a doji candlestick in both the daily and the 4 hour filter charts and the prince has started climbing. I think the target is around 1.2590. That said, the trend is still bearish and once the pullback is over it will likely continue its descent with long-term target being at least 1.2000.

The dollar rose to a high of four years against other major currencies in September.
The dollar index is on track to reach one of its biggest monthly gain since February 2013 amid expectations that the Federal Reserve is close to increasing interest rates way.

Agree. Looking for a place to re enter shorts.

I’m also waiting for an opportunity to enter short again.

As long as the price trading below 1.27, I’m expecting further decline to the downside. There will be an opportunity for enter short.

Good trade man. i like it .

If you are willing for short wait and see the break on the FIbo 113% again with the resistance level around 1.2640

It’s @1.2620 Where do you plan to enter short ? Just asking.
Update: @1.2670 :slight_smile:

EURUSD broke higher during the course of yesterday session, testing the 1.2650 level and closing above the 10 day moving average. We could see sellers coming in between 1.2750 and the all-important 1.28 handle.

Some correction did begin for EUR/USD and it appears that the current target is 1.2710. There is a pretty strong resistance there, so once it reaches that level I will be on the lookout for any signals that it might start falling again.

I agree, 1.27 level seems become a strong resistance.

Looks like the price has been pushed to break the daily high for the last few hours just like yesterday.

In mid-September, the Fed said it will soon start increasing interest rates short term. Does the time is coming?
Today the dollar started the day lower against almost all G10 peers. Only been stable against the EUR.

1.27 is a key turning point breaking it will push the price higher and open the possibility for me to buy :smiley:

The EURUSD is showing some type of consolidation but no trend reversal has been confirmed yet.