EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

we can see a break now under the support 1.36 level now 1.3585 will be tested lets see if it will hold the price from going further down

EURUSD tried to rise up from support early in the week, rising on the weakness of the US dollar. However, the euro has issues of its own (ECB) and the pair eventually dropped back to support. Sell the rallies but be aware US housing data that lies ahead.
Current range: 1.3585 to 1.3650.

price failed to break 1.3550 levels and pushed back to 1.36 levels price i guess its a good sign that we will not see 1.35 levels again anytime soon

Back around 1.3600, tight trading range and it should stay in this range until next big news.

Thatā€™s right, tight range low volume today.

The EURUSD went back and forth on Monday, essentially settling nothing as we continue to hang about the 1.3600 level but made an inside day. A break above yesterdayā€™s high could send the pair strait up to 1.3650.

i think price is losing momentum price failed to break over yesterday high

I totally agree with Sherif, Iā€™m expecting a new minimum at least at 1.3524. Maximum downtrend extension is set for the moment at 1.3475. Things can change if the price close above the resistance at 1.3636

Daily high 1.3629 should become a strong resistance which should keep the euro in this range for now.

Now itā€™s trading at 1.36 level down 0.03% on the day.

The EURUSD went sideways yesterday, essentially embracing the 1.36 handle again. Because of this, it is very hard to trade and is essentially at the direct center of the larger consolidation area having a floor at 1.35, and a ceiling at the 1.37 handle.

the price is trading between 1.3585 and 1.3620 all the week there is no action on the price price lose momentum close to the support and resistance lines.

Eur/usd had a breakout and hit new highs of 1.3650 before having a correction decline.

It seems the market is likely to trade inside the 1.3502 to 1.3676 range.

EURUSD managed to hold its ground and even rise a bit yesterday, thanks to the greenbackā€™s weakness. The horrible GDP number of the United States showed yesterday couldnā€™t give the Euro enough juice to gain significantly. If that could move things in the direction of the Euro, that shows just how tight this market is.

it seems that 1.3640 is the close option after failing to break under 1.36 more than one time EURUSD hold its ground over 1.36 levels

There are too many buy orders in the market. Ideally the banks would rise the quotes without filling to many buyers. Today the pair became attractive for going long, and the reaction was clear (dropped below 1.3616). Buyers should hold positions with S/L lower than @1.3535 to fill them in July (or later). my2c.

Low volume and low volatility, went sideways end of the day settle around 1.36 level again.

The EURUSD fell during yesterday session, but found enough support at 1.3575 to bounce suggesting a bit of buying pressure, and it should go towards the 1.37 handle. However, that level should be fairly resistive, but the market is going to be very choppy.

Looks like we are waiting for next week ECB and NFP.