EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Viper, if you are reading, he’ll not answer - it’s just copy and paste posts, that’s why I wanted to liven this thread up - the key word is live, the robots have taken over the world. :slight_smile:

EUR/USD gains momentum this morning. The pair tested the 1.1975 and now is heading towards 1.20.

On yesterday session, the EURUSD went back and forward without any clear direction although closed in the green, in the middle of the daily range, in addition the currency pair managed to close within Friday’s range, which suggests being clearly neutral, neither side is showing control.

The currency pair is trading below the 10-day moving average that should provide dynamic resistance however is still trading above the 50 and 200-day moving averages that should provide dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: a daily resistance at 1.2115, other daily resistance at 1.2041, a daily resistance at 1.1976, the 10-day moving average at 1.1960 (resistance), a daily resistance at 1.1910, a daily support at 1.1829 and a daily support at 1.1753.

After the pair tested the psychological 1.2000 level, Eur/Usd seems lost its upside momentum. US housing and export/import data will be next one to watch.

EUR/USD marked fresh weekly high today at 1.2005, but retreated later to currently trade at 1.1996. To gain upward traction the bulls should conquer the resistance at 1.2030.

So, shock and horror, Eur/Usd was bought again.

The copy and pasters are quiet so thought I’d mention tomorrow - turn of the US CB’ers - the press conference is the one to watch - will they talk the USD down, under the influence of a certain blonde haired guy.

Then Thursday turn of ECB - imagine if M Draghi’s comments were to be Euro positive, under the influence of a certain … all right, here is the link, nobody reads this stuff anyway but note the date of speech.

https://www.bundesbank.de/Redaktion/EN/Topics/2017/2017_09_14_weidmann_imfs.html?startpageId=Startseite-EN&startpageAreaId=Teaserbereich&startpageLinkName=2017_09_14_weidmann_imfs+408882

On yesterday session, the EURUSD rose with a wide range and closed near the high of the day, in addition the currency pair managed to close above Monday’s high, which suggests a strong bullish momentum.

The currency pair is trading above the 10, 50, and 200-day moving averages that should provide dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: a daily resistance at 1.2115, other daily resistance at 1.2041, a daily support at 1.1976, the 10-day moving average at 1.1957 (support), a daily support at 1.1910, other daily support at 1.1829 and another daily support at 1.1753.

EUR/USD is trading uplifted today, finally succeeded to hold above 1.20.

Obvious target 1820, but I’m out at 1867 - talking time now - unpredictable.

Now that I’ve time - xau/usd hit previous DT daily, just as the talking started, no.2 reason to exit.

Well that’s that, talking done.

1860 proved to be the low, Gold held the line, so thinking re buy side tomorrow (not Gold or USD btw).

Looks like Yellen is out of favour with the blonde guy that I spoke of earlier, maybe she gets the blame for a higher dollar, who knows.

Anyways over to the Europeans now.

See you guys later, all this stuff can be distracting.

On yesterday session, the EURUSD fell with a wide range and close near the low of the day, in addition the currency pair managed to close below Tuesday’s low, which suggests a strong bearish momentum.

The currency pair closed below the 10-day moving average that should provide dynamic resistance however is still trading above the 50 and 200-day moving averages that should provide dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: a daily resistance at 1.2115, other daily resistance at 1.2041, a daily resistance at 1.1976, the 10-day moving average at 1.1935 (resistance), a daily resistance at 1.1910, the 50-day moving average at 1.1856 (support), a daily support at 1.1829 and another daily support at 1.1753.

Boring talking to these robots - buy side today was good, rose to 1950 and has closed at 1930

I promised to concentrate on the right side, not what happened in the past, but just for the fibo robots worth noting that today’s retracement was 50% of the fall ( I know I know 50 is not a fib, but it is the only fib worth noting imho.(h for humble)

Told the story a long time ago why half is a good place to watch.

Btw, someone asked why not a Gold buy - well if fell didn’t it, and why not a USD buy, well it …

What was left … the good, the bad, and the Euro :slight_smile:

Anyways, right side robots, are you watching north of 1950, have you placed orders up there or are you just waiting?

On yesterday session, the EURUSD initially fell but found enough buying pressure near the 50-day moving average to reverse and managed to close near the high of the day, however the currency pair closed within Wednesday’s range, which suggests being slightly on the bullish side of neutral.

The currency pair closed below the 10-day moving average that should provide dynamic resistance however is still trading above the 50 and 200-day moving averages that should provide dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: a daily resistance at 1.2115, other daily resistance at 1.2041, a daily resistance at 1.1976, the 10-day moving average at 1.1941 (resistance), a daily resistance at 1.1910, the 50-day moving average at 1.1861 (support), a daily support at 1.1829 and another daily support at 1.1753.

The euro rose against the US dollar on Friday. During Asian trading, EUR/USD was trading at 1.1963, gaining 0.18%. I believe that support is now at 1.11862, the minimum of Wednesday, and resistance, probably, will be at 1.2033 - the maximum of Wednesday.

They bought some more - what a shock.

Interesting levels of support and resistance.

These are mine:
Support: 1.1834; 1.1735;
Resistance: 1.2102.

9 days ago - is 1950 of any relevance?, maybe extend the purple line in that post to get a sense of whether it is being bought or sold.

I’m not into all this line and TA stuff but here it is: (is that ‘rejection’ today?

I really hate that, this, whatever. I really do, no honestly. I wish I had a better grasp on this stuff, I feel like an idiot replying to someone who does not exist. The bad translation dweebs, I can spot, but some others, it really is embarrassing to me. I mean how many are there here, oh rats never mind, back to getting new stuff for My Country Store.

The Ever Finding Out More Scat About The Internet VIPER