EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

I’m just glad I didn’t trade this pair today.

It seems 1.36 still holding, same thing happened just like last time and the time before that.

EURUSD fell during the course of yesterday, as the ECB left the door open for QE and said it is “watching”. This weighed on the euro. Before American traders celebrate the 4th of July, pressure mounts on the common currency.
Also the jobs number out of the United States came out better than originally anticipated, U.S. employer’s added 288,000 jobs in June and the unemployment rate fell to 6.1 % from 6.3 %. US dollar moved higher against most currencies.

honestly i respect this post it give us a clear picture of what we should look at thanks man for great info. keep it going

it was very slow day with the absence of the us market have a great weekend all

EURUSD pair fell during the session on Friday, but unrequired to say since the U.S. we’re celebrating Independence Day, liquidity was extremely low.
EURUSD starting to bounce around the 1.36 level, so it’s possible to get a bounce from here, but at the end of the day, the market are still pretty tight, therefore aren’t necessarily interested in trading the pair the moment.

you are right but should be caution. in few days eur/usd should hit back at 1.352

lets hope it will not be stuck in the side trading

[QUOTE=sherif fares;640556]lets hope it will not be stuck in the side trading[/QUOTE

I hope not, but at the moment it seems we are trading in tight range again.

I agree, at the moment I’m not trading this pair.

In my opinion, despite the ECB actions the Euro should correct higher, possibly to 1.3700.

EURUSD initially fell during the session yesterday, but found enough support below the 1.36 level in order to continue going higher. This pair formed a very bullish hammer closing near the highs for the day, is expected that it will continue to move higher and head towards the 1.37 handle.

The 1.37 level has in fact been very solid resistance, and as a result EURUSD may simply bounce from there again.

actually there is no movement on the price we have hammer on the daily chart but with bearish stochastic plus we still have 200 ema as a strong resistance

Well the FED has no intention of raising the rates, it’s very possible the euro will go up further, let’s see.

[QUOTE=“csc2009;640869”]Well the FED has no intention of raising the rates, it’s very possible the euro will go up further, let’s see.[/QUOTE]

Baby 75+ retailers are long usd/jpy. Have a good feeling greenbacks gonna rally and rally hard before and after fomc tomorrow. I’m long!

It shows mild bullish trend at the moment, we shall see tomorrow if we need more confirmation.

EURUSD should stay in a range today until late this evening as investor’s await clear signs from the U.S. Federal Reserve (FOMC June minutes) that it is on track to raise U.S. interest rates next year.

FOMC meeting in few minutes i hope all is ready coz this will make a huge changes on the dollar

Here goes ‘huge change on the dollar’, the eur/usd advanced up to 1.3648, but somehow the price is struggling to overcome 1.3645 after that. End of today, let’s see what will happen tomorrow.

Interesting day today, glad didn’t trade this pair today.:slight_smile: