EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Hello everyone. I’m back from a short rest period of trading, and I am looking forward to helping you guys with your scalping entries on EU. Should the price of EU closed across the price 1.07664 on the 5m chart BEFORE closing under the R2 pivot (dotted green line) then I would take a long of .5% of my account per pip…

You can see that the buy is now voided, as the dotted line was closed across BEFORE the 1.07664 was closed across. Now we simply wait for recalculation.

The green line is the buy price for EU only if the bid closes across it… Until then, the scalp sell is the best position to have open.

EUR/USD broke below the support at 1.0820 and it’s likely headed for the previous low at 1.0460. That said, nothing is certain considering that the US Non-farm Payrolls are on Friday.

EUR/USD fell yesterday dramatically with a drop of more than 100 pip since the break of the support line 1.0820 , Price keep pushing down aiming for the next support level 1.069.

The EUR/USD drop today 133 pip and broke below the support level 1.0820 and recently near to 1.0747, seem the bearish trend back again.

Bearish trends have never stopped, now it just picked up and continue.

[QUOTE=“csc2009;692606”] Bearish trends have never stopped, now it just picked up and continue.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I’m shorting now, stop loss at 1.820 and opened target price, in my trading plan 1.100 is gone. Yesterday had bear attack, today in Asia session had a glitch going up but still strong bearish available

EURUSD fell for the second straight day and is gazing the 1.0680 level on the last day of the quarter, as Greece list of reforms is far from ideal and once again it just drags out the negotiations, bringing us closer to the point at which Greece’s defaults on its debts, which could come as early as 9 April when a repayment of €450 million is owed to the IMF.

EUR/USD currently testing many times the resistance of downward trend with price 1.0742, if this breaks, we will soon see the bear will visit 1.06… Approaching 1.05

EUR USD there seem to be a huge resistance going to down trend 1.0720 it has been tested few time but didn’t pass through. I’m setting planned sell price 1.0710 if incase it breaks 1.0720 with stop loss 1.0820 For the majority bearish is still active and say no more to 1.100 since it was overbought, I might be also wrong

seems about right I have my sell price at 1.0710 - I just don’t think the market is going to do much till friday but you never know.

An important decision will determine the future price of EURUSD.
The ECB decides on the maintenance of a special helpline to Greek banks.
During the month of March, the Greek banks have lost about 3200 M. € deposits, increasing its dependence on liquidity provided by the ECB, currently in 71000 M.USD.

The EUR/USD is still testing the support at 1.0700. I think it’s very likely for the pair to break below it and continue on its way down, but as it always happens almost all volatility on the market disappears in the days before NFP. It’s like the calm before the storm and considering that the market will be closed on Friday we won’t even see the storm.

We might not see any strong movement on the market until friday.

The EUR/USD moving in a narrow rang today, hope we see some thing better tomorrow.

There have been 80 pips between the days high and low, plus swings during the day, how much movement do you want?

Last month EURUSD fell more than 4.0% and is in a bearish phase, trading below the 10-day moving average. The pair initially fell during yesterday session but found enough support at a Tuesday’s low to turn around and closed near the open of the day, creating an inside day pattern. Stochastic is showing bearish momentum but is still above the 50 level.

The EUR / USD was trading in consolidation mode yesterday, remaining between the line support of 1.0700 and 1.0800 resistance barrier of

Its been over 1.0900 today, currently 1.08755