EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

NFP numbers for tomorrow may decide the direction of the EURUSD. If the reading dissappoints, then the pair may continue heading higher and probably test the 1.1000 level.

More than 130 pip rose the EUR/USD but the 1.0900 level still strong resistance for the pair. I think that it won’t get higher this week.

The EUR/USD is waiting for the NFP tomorrow. better to close all open positions until then

We had low volume plus profit collection yesterday, bearish resistance was revisited and 1.0900 level seems still strong for now.

You are right, 1.0900 level still holds for now, on the other hand immediate supports could be found at 1.0800.

EURUSD rose on yesterday session closing well in the green near the high of the day and above the 10-day moving average. Today we will have low liquidity due to Good Friday bank holiday in Europe and Oceania however in the US the nonfarm payrolls and the unemployment rate are due today late morning. The bank expects expect the unemployment rate to remain unchanged at 5.5% and the nonfarm payroll job growth of 220K in March, which is below the consensus forecast of 245K.

EUR / USD rose on Thursday, breaking above the 1.0800 resistance line.
However the overall trend is negative.
The EUR / USD is proving lower minimum and maximum below both moving averages 50 and 200 days.

Currently just over 1.1000 but I would expect a degree of profit taking at this level, plus a lot of traders going short as the overall trend is still bearish long term

[QUOTE=“eddieb;692987”] Its been over 1.0900 today, currently 1.08755[/QUOTE]

I might watch over stop loss 1.1059 then short

The Eur/Usd managed to regain levels above 1.1000 after US payrolls report was showing disappointing data.

I think now that the pair has broken above 1.1000 it is headed for 1.1050, and if it breaks above that resistance it might reach 1.1200.

The EUR/USD tested the 1.1000 and returned back to move under that level today. what a strong resistance level. Let us see how the pair will manage to break about it next week.

The EUR/USD failed to break the resistance line 1.1000 the price didn’t get the required push from the US data to break the psychological resistance and rebounded back to close under it. definitely Monday if the rebound continue I am going short.

Whether its good us news or bad eu news, there’s a lot of people just waiting for a reason to short this pair.
Really difficult to see any reason for it to go higher

We probably will see a sharp reversal on Monday.

[QUOTE=“peeterwoolf;693354”] We probably will see a sharp reversal on Monday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ema 10 and ema 5 are getting closer might have correction going down. RSI approaching 50, if it reach will hit more than 100 pips going down, looking into this…

I agree with you on this one.

More range trading on the EURUSD, it looks like it will take more than a weak NFP report to have the pair break above the 1.1000 level.

EURUSD rose on Friday’s session but found enough selling pressure at a Fibonacci retracement level to turn around and close in the middle of the daily range. Stochastic is showing bullish momentum and is still above the 50 level.
We may expect an upward move toward a resistance zone at 1.1236 on a break above the Fibonacci level at 1.1034 (scenario 1) or a bounce from a Fibonacci level at 1.1034 could throw the pair back down to the upward trend line at 1.0845 (scenario 2).

So far eur/usd is consolidating in a very tight range between 1.0960-1.0990 level.