EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

The EUR/USD bounce from the 1.0800 level during the day and back again to it, And i dont think that we gonna see 1.1000 level soon.

The EUR/USD is struggling to break the support level.

I was expecting stronger volatility after FED released the FOMC Minutes, but the pair couldn’t even break below the support at 1.0790. It looks like consolidation continues.

I was a bit disappointed in the lack of volatility after FED released but I think the days to come will give some good sell options up to 1.0711 .

Eur/Usd lost grounds today post FOMC minutes, consolidating below 1.0800 level, strong pressure on the downside.

Overall bearish in the short term.

EURUSD fell on yesterday session after the release of the latest FOMC Minutes, as they were perceived slightly less dovish and a June rate hike is still possible. So we may expect the resumption of the downward trend to the next target at 1.0680.

EUR / USD rebounded slightly on Wednesday, after finding support near the 1.0800 level.
Found resistance at the moving average of 50 periods and fell after the release of the minutes of the March meeting of the Fed.
In the bigger picture, the overall trend is still downward. The EUR / USD is proving lower minimum and maximum below both moving averages 50 and 200 days.

The EUR/USD fell 150 pip during the day and currently trade near to 1.0639, So are we gonna see another lowest price for the pair ?

“There’s no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There’s no knowing where we’re rowing or which way the river’s flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing?”

-Adrian

The Dollar keeps rallying for today versus the Euro, its next support could be the 1.0600 level.

I’m still short on this currently, EMA 10 above and EMA 5 below in RSI 50 seeing whip going down. Though it will have some resistance below 1.06

[QUOTE=“Ying17;694138”]I’m still short on this currently, EMA 10 above and EMA 5 below in RSI 50 seeing whip going down. Though it will have some resistance below 1.06[/QUOTE]

Hold tight, we are diving!

The USD strengthen after better-than-expected US initial jobless claims and continuing jobless claims putting pressure on the EURUSD that fell fast and hard on yesterday session. If the 1.0622 support do not hold it may continue the downside momentum to the next support level at 1.0462.

[QUOTE=“Ying17;694158”] Hold tight, we are diving![/QUOTE]

EUR/USD currently in 55% going short, placing a second trade open reaching 80% short, probably will reach 1% today’s trade if I’m right. But there will be always a correction

Hi guys,

I’m seeing a whip going up in EUR/USD and a pin going up in 1h time frame, I might need to wait confirmation that it will go up.

It retraced back to 1.0620 but back in freefall again.
So glad I stuck with this when it went against me

When is a support level not a support level. When it becomes a resistance level. We’ll see what happens at US open in an hour.

[QUOTE=“bobbillbrowne;694191”] When is a support level not a support level. When it becomes a resistance level. We’ll see what happens at US open in an hour.[/QUOTE]

Yeah let’s in U.S. Open. Hmmm… Looks to be oversold in my RSI 10, I need to stop my trade while US opens. There might be correction going up

EUR / USD fell on Thursday and broke down the resistance of 1.0710.
Short term momentum indicators support the notion more falls with both indicate a bearish momentum accelerating.
The RSI met with resistance in your line of 30 points and down, while the MACD is below the signal lines and zero without sinking signals. On the daily chart, the trend is downward with the EUR / USD to reveal minimum and lower maximum below both moving averages 50 and 200 days.