EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

[QUOTE=“bewayopa;694195”]EUR / USD fell on Thursday and broke down the resistance of 1.0710. Short term momentum indicators support the notion more falls with both indicate a bearish momentum accelerating. The RSI met with resistance in your line of 30 points and down, while the MACD is below the signal lines and zero without sinking signals. On the daily chart, the trend is downward with the EUR / USD to reveal minimum and lower maximum below both moving averages 50 and 200 days.[/QUOTE]

I guess my trade stops now, have a good weekend :slight_smile:

EUR/CAD breaks fresh lows… EUR/USD fails to produce a fourth upward week and misses making a new four week high by less than 20 pips. Still no four week high in EUR/USD since June 2014, that makes 41 weeks without a 4 week high (if I can count). Downward trend is still here for now.

-Adrian

EUR/USD has almost reached the previous low around 1.0470. There is a possibility it will form a double bottom and then start climbing again, but I, personally, think the bearish trend will continue. That said, I doubt it will happen before Monday.

After a 2-hour ‘mini-rally’ up to 1.0635 it has turned round and is knocking on the door of 1.0600. If it breaks below this again I can see it dropping to 1.0550 pretty quickly

price broke the support of the trading range and dropped almost 300 pips today and yesterday.

EUR/USD moving down following the strong bearish trend the whole week and fell 467 pip, and i think it is heading to the 1.05 support level next week.

Lets see what the ECB has to say on wednesday, but first we have retail sales from the US, which could cause the EURUSD to keep dropping.

Hi guys, anyone got trade today? I’m seeing in EMA10/5 bearish, Stochastic waiting going down, RSI 10 bearish whip below 50, ichimuko below the senkai span lower bearish and parabolic 3 dot bearish, with this 4 indicator confirmed within the next 23 minutes, I can enter a trade might get 10 to 20 pips.

EURUSD fell on Friday’s session for the 4th straight day and close in the red on the middle of the daily range. The entered a daily support zone [1.06220 | 1.04620] and we may see some choppy action until a clear breakout of this area. On Tuesdays we will have the US Retail sales and on Wednesday we will have the ECB Monetary policy statement and press conference that my set the tone for the rest of the week.

[QUOTE=“honeill;694473”]EURUSD fell on Friday’s session for the 4th straight day and close in the red on the middle of the daily range. The entered a daily support zone [1.06220 | 1.04620] and we may see some choppy action until a clear breakout of this area. On Tuesdays we will have the US Retail sales and on Wednesday we will have the ECB Monetary policy statement and press conference that my set the tone for the rest of the week.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember that day support at 1.04620 it got my margin and went bullish with the massive 500 pips against my trades. If incase it breaks support 1.04620 I’m going for that big trade again…

Hi team,

It reached 1.0550 today, not bad, though we need to check stochastic when it approach 20 might have a reversal within our trade today, ichimuko still showing bearish can still be long term

[QUOTE=“Ying17;694477”]Hi team, It reached 1.0550 today, not bad, though we need to check stochastic when it approach 20 might have a reversal within our trade today, ichimuko still showing bearish can still be long term[/QUOTE]

Correction it was 1.0555

Just some advise for a newbie I have been trading from the 1.08539 sell Just made my last few pips today before closing my trade as I am worried what will happen as it gets closer to the 1.04843 area . Just wondering what you guys think might happen ? Should we expect some big movement in this area ( 1.04842)

Ive been short since before Easter and have closed 4 positions today leaving me with just 1 trade. I expect a bounce up, perhaps breaking 1.06 but longer term im expectating new lows within 2-3 weeks

The daily ichi about to have tk cross in strong area. I already have a short from thurs running. If h1 rejects the kijun sen and get a close below tekan sen I might take a short term short there, we will see.

EUR / USD fell on Friday, breaking down the barrier support, now resistance of 1.0650.
The daily momentum is bearish and open the way to future falls.
The RSI to 14 days hit resistance just above the 50 line and went down, while the daily MACD, already negative, rose and fell below its signal line.
In the bigger picture, the EUR / USD is still trading below the moving averages 50 and 200 days.

EUR/USD fell down today to 1.0521 and rebound from the 1.0500 support level but the dollar still stronger than the euro and i am expecting more down in the future.

Small correction, but the trend is clearly bearish.

You are right, Greek concerns continue to give pressure to Euro, the Euro rebound from the new low 1.0521 but the bounce was capped by 1.0600 level.

Hope I don’t upset to many here but bollocks. Have a look at the price. There’s no current support/resistance level the price is magically rebounding off. The price is pretty much exactly where it was a month ago meaning supply is in line with demand. Thats ranging. Will demand continue to match supply, will supply dry up??? Who knows who cares. But unless you trade like old mate, having a bearish bias means you’re not listening to what the market is telling you in the here and now.