EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

EUR/USD LONG

Open price 1.0760

Just hit my Kijun line with chikou span in ichimuko

I just realized i forgot to wait for the senkou span to develop and stop this trade

EURUSD initially fell but found enough support at 1.0680 Fibonacci level to turn around and close at the open creating a Doji pattern. We may expect choppy trading ahead of the Eurogroup meeting on April 24th. The pair is being squeezed between the 10 and 50-day moving average.

Hi guys,

I just saw an uptrend in my 1hr Ichimuko indicator, it has crossover the cloud, now I am waiting for the opportunity for long. This might go to test again 1.1000

I agree. I thought the doji candlestick on the EUR/USD daily chart was a signal that the pair would move to the upside but that was not the case. Consolidation continues for the moment and I doubt it will end before the Eurogroup meeting.

The consolidation getting tight for the EUR/USD for the second day in a row and no signs for good point to trade.

The second Doji candle on the daily chart for the second day. the market is still undecided.

EUR/USD LONG

Open price: 1.0700
Target Price: 1.0800

I have decided to long due to 1hr stochastic was oversold, though I did loose a lot of pips yesterday due to choppy trade
I’m hearing to other forums that it may reach 1.2000 for the bull

EUR USD SHORT

Opening price 1.0709
Target price 1.0500

Sigh… It’s a tough opening for me decided to short to ichimuko cloud recreated resistance

Hi guys,

I’ve noticed my ichimuko got lots of fake outs I might going for stochastic and RSI only

Going LONG opening price 1.0715
Target price 1.0800 testing again

Just broke below 1.0700, lets see if this continues or bounces

EUR USD SHORT

It broke 1.0700 approaching 1.0450 again

I would stop in 1.0500

Anyone knows where is Warren Buffet is? Lol

Yesterday the EURUSD initially rose after a bounce on the 10-day moving average but found enough selling pressure at 1.08 psychological level to turn around and close in the red near the low of the day. We continue to see choppy trading while we wait for the Eurogroup meeting tomorrow, the 24th of April. The pair is still being squeezed between the 10 and 50-day moving average.

I got margin call, 1.0722

Strange, at this time the bull didn’t went up directly, keep maintaining with resistance 1.0734, since this week had opened we have a choppy trade between the bull and the bear

Eur/Usd is still ranging between 1.0700 and 1.0800, it seems the news did not make much changes.

True. I am hoping the Eurogroup meeting tomorrow might provoke some volatility or we’d have to wait until next week before we see any changes.

EUR / USD traded higher on Wednesday, but “hit” the resistance in the 1.0800 and fell.
Short-term oscillators support a frame something negative.
The RSI fell below the 50 line, while the MACD got a negative sign.
In the bigger picture, the EUR / USD is still trading below the moving averages 50 and 200 days.

Price got a little push to break the resistance but I still need to see a close over the resistance on the daily chart.