EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Just broke under 1.0700, lets see if it can hold below here or fall a bit further

EUR/USD SHORT current price 1.0664

A very strong bearish today and stochastic hasn’t crossover yet for the bull to come uptrend.

EURUSD fell on yesterday session, driven by concerns about Greece debt situation and the Eurogroup meeting on April 24th but many officials have suggested an agreement that will grant Greece a new tranche of aid is unlikely before May 11. The pair closed near the low of the day and the stochastic is showing bearish momentum coming in to the market.

EUR / USD traded lower on Monday, but continued in its short-term upward channel.
Momentum indicators, recommend caution.
The RSI moved in low and seems prepared to cross below its line of 50, while the MACD, although positive, came down and fell below its signal line.
The standard “double bottom” if there is confirmation could allow bullish extensions.

EUR/USD SHORT

Got a glitch approaching uptrend to 1.0750. Still looking into this.

I got from trade, still waiting this market to overbought in the stochastic

EUR/USD short

I’m still short on this waiting for kijun in ichimuko to point up and overpass the cloud, to confirm reversal uptrend
Still waiting also stochastic to crossover

It hit my stop loss, uptrend was strong

EUR/USD 1hr TF current 1.0755

Got a long pin (shooting star) indicates bearish, stochastic almost overbought

EUR/USD Short

Current price 1.0754

Still looking for bearish, due to the long pin and the candle stick didn’t crossover in the cloud of ichimuko, I might consider still bearish

EUR/USD did break below at 1.0740 but then returned to its previous levels above the support. I wonder whether this is the end of the move to the downside for the moment or will we see another break below 1.0740.

[QUOTE=“victoriajensen;695806”]EUR/USD did break below at 1.0740 but then returned to its previous levels above the support. I wonder whether this is the end of the move to the downside for the moment or will we see another break below 1.0740.[/QUOTE]

Hello,

I might contribute to downside in the 1 hr time frame the stochastic is almost overbought, RSI shows approaching downward. Though I am not certain that it is fully bearish, but there is still a positive side because of the ichimuko indicates that the trade is still not crossover the cloud.

I find it so hard and I realised that I opened my trade today’s price 1.0754 same as yesterday, how ironic…

It’s weird how the price is unable to break the support or the resistance levels and remain in the range.

Such a strange day for the EUR/USD today while the price moving up and down the 1.0740 . So what is next?

The Euro versus the Dollar stays bellow the 1.0800, it could go back to the 1.0700 level.

EUR/USD is back to square one after more than 100 pips down today, unable to determine a clear direction. Upside immediate resistances can be found at 1.0780 today’s high.

The trend looks to be either go up and down, I’m stepping away from this trade for awhile and waiting for signals

EURO USD SHORT

Got a momentum going, ichimuko 1hr TF no cross over yet

1 hour chart shows that the 20SMA offers support around 1.0715.